Endometriosis chocolate cyst and trying to conceive?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by tweetyfan, Jun 4, 2010.

1. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Than you so much for your reply.Iam dieting and avoiding fatty ,oily,sugary foods.There is less pain if i follow the diet but still i feel that something is missing in my body ,hece the cyst keeps on showing up.
    Thanks for ur input.

2. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Thanks chitra........my friend is also consulting Dr.Nirmala,and she got conceived through IUI in the second month itself,now she is 4 months preggo.

3. ssv

ssv New IL'ite

hi all,

i also have a same problem as twety choclate cyst with 1 tube block, now i lost my hope because have undergone 2 laprascopy and 1 time icsi with 3 good embroyos but everything failed & now no clue about anything.am also thinking about adoption.

ssv:hide:

4. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Don't lose hope yet SSV.What is your age?.Which hospital did you try?.
    Did you find out why it failed?.How many months or years before did you try ICSI?. There are many people i see who have conceived after so many years.Keep your thoughts positive.There is nothing wrong in adoption.You can adopt a kid and if you wish you can still try the treatments.May be the kid will bring a change in life.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi SSV,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. You can find our forum guidelines here...

Sorry about the tough journey you had. Don't loose hope. Its tough to forget the pain long with this long process, but don't give up. I had the same questions as tweety when reading your post! Hope the gynec spoke to you on the IVF failure!

Relax dear. Things will change soon!
    Baby dust to you.

6. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Dear tweety, I missed ur post earlier. Very sad to read what all you had to go through. Sometimes even people close to us miss seeing the pain that we go through and things that can be sorted out easily and earlier gets delayed unnecessarily. I was also so frustrated with my body earlier due to the effects of PCOD & weight gain& irregular periods , follicles not growing at all and to top it all to see a negative HPT.

God bless you soon !! You seem to be a strong girl who has crossed all these hurdles till here, keep it going , things will fall in place.

7. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Tweety,

I pray that we all suceed soon. Let us hope for light at the end of this dark tunnel.

Dear Sakna,

Where were you missing last 2 days? How are things at your end?

8. ssv

ssv New IL'ite

Tweety & Vasumathy

Thanks for your kind reply .I am feeling good to receive ur reply.
    am 39 yrs old and ICSI done during September '2009. my doctor told me to try once more but now not affordable it costs approx 2lacs. doctor asked me to leave it nature for sometime.i might conceive naturally also.
    my past failures not allowing me to think positive. It will be a great miracle if it happens.

Thanks once again.

ssv

9. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Dear SSV,

What is the reason for failure?.Which doctor have you consulted?.
    Don't worry.ICSI is the best as far as i know.
    I think you still got a chance.Pls. don't lose hope.But keep a deadline for trying since you are 39 before its too late.

10. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Hi Radha,

Very kind of you.Hope is only our mantra now.

Sakna,

Thanks pa.Gob Bless you too.

Baby Dust to all