1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Emotional freedom technique

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by roopadadia, Sep 18, 2007.

1. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi ILs,

With the pace at which we are moving ahead in life, causes a lot of stress on each individual. However strong a personality is but at some point or the other you get caught in the "chakravyuh" of stress.

Recently i was introduced to a new technique which relieves you of emotional stress whereby releiving us from a lot of stress related disease whether emotional or physical.

The best part of this therapy is that there is no drugs involved and you can do it in the sanctity of your home without anyone knowing about it and it just takes a few minutes thrice a day, morning, mid-day & evening.

Also i have seen many posts where ILites are going thru a hard time because of non co operation from their spouse & in-laws. So here they can use this therapy for them too.

This therapy also helps to counter addictions/cravings too. If kids don't listen or are hard to take care you can use this on them too.

I and a couple of my other acquaintance have started using this therapy and seeing results in as less as 7 days.

For more details visit EFT Provides Impressive Health and Emotional Freedom--New Discovery Often Works Where Nothing Else you can download the mannual and start the therapy on your own too.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warm regards
    Roopa.

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear
    Thanks a lot for the link. I have a friend who is certified EFT practioneer and he says he finds tremendous results in EFT .Since it looks easy it is not accepted .
    Jaya

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Yes Jaya,

and the best part is that you can download the mannual and start practising yourself too.

Its always good to take the help of a practioner for a couple of sittings but then you can be on your own.

It would help a lot to those IL friends who have problems with their spouse / in laws.

There the affirmations used are "even though (name/relation) gives me a hard time ......and then whatever comes to your mind.

So friends please try to use this...if you try it at home its not going to cost you anything axcept 10-15 min thrice a day.

4. sonalipd

sonalipd New IL'ite

Hi roopa,
    I used EFT on myself and it has helped me.I was wondering how to use on my 6 year old daughter who has a very negative impression nabout herself and cries easily on small things.
    Thanks for ur help in advance

Sonali

5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Sonali,

Very happy to know that EFT has helped you.

Since your daughter is too young, she may not allow you to try it on her so please do proxy tapping and see if it helps. Proxy tapping may take a little more time to give results that direct tapping.

If you have downloaded the mannual then you will get some details regarding from the mannual or you can also subscribe for the newsletters and also post your request on the forum.

Atlernatively, if you can find an EFT practitioner in your area then take his/her help.

Still if you have any queries please do not hesitate to ask me.

All the best.
    Roopa.

6. dluton

dluton New IL'ite

Just subscribed to the package and am awaiting the e-mail sent by them. I believe this is a great thing that you have shared with us roopa. It can be easily assumed that no people in todays world is free from emotional stress irrespective of the various needs that maybe. Although this is something totally new for me am looking forward to it eagerly with so many people giving positive feedback about it. If I can be on my own again relieving myself of the pressures of the daily life then I need not ask for anything else. Have made a start so let me see how things go for me.

7. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Great to know that you have subscribed for EFT.

Please let me know how you are finding it and what are your experience after you start using EFT.

All the best.

8. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Dear Roopa,

Thanks for this thread.

I am in the process of reading the information regarding EFT. I must say it is a very interesting theory. Please share your experience here if you can..I will also do the same.

Regards

Swapna

9. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

HI Swapna,

I have not used it for any specific reason....but whenever i am disturbed, it does help me calm my nerves.

10. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Roopa for your quick reply. Take care.