Emirates Future International Academy?

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by nithyalaji, Feb 10, 2011.

1. nithyalaji

nithyalaji New IL'ite

Hai IL!

Iam new to IL and also for abu dhabi.Did anybody knows abt
    Emirates Future International Academy school Abu dhabi. Iam planning to put my son (grade 1) in this school.I want to know abt their teaching.Did they teach well? Are they kind to the students? Is arabic is compulsory for kids.Please guide me ladies.Waiting for your reply.

2. FirSrk

FirSrk Senior IL'ite

Hi

My friend has her 2 daughters in the school. Its a new school. But she says the teaching is very good and mostly done at school. Not much to be done at home. Arabic is compulsory. I dont understand what you mean by being kind to the students. If you mean to ask about physical punishment, I dont think that is used.

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

My son is in KG1 in EFIA, n i think the school is really doin well with studies.U knw right now they've a book called Parental guide where in u'll find everything that 'll be taught in d school.Also now they've these smart screens in which the stories n pictures r shown...n my child really enjoys all tat.N i guess it also helps children in learning things fast.I like the school n strongly recommend bt yes the fees is comparatively high.