Elevated Risks Of Seizure Post Covid Vaccine In 2 To 5 Year Olds And Cuomo's Vaccine Turn Around

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Thoughtful, May 25, 2024.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I had to restart rice in the Instant Pot as it didn't get cooked. So, got few minutes on hand...

Turns out we are talking about different links. The link you posted is:
    The link I posted is the below one, which I got from the first sentence in the link you posted.

2. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

In summary, the point of the thread although it might sound click baity to some is just that. If you have a healthy child, think long and hard before giving it Covid vaccine ( same for healthy adult but that is not what this post is about ). The elevated risk of seizure along with myocarditis and pericarditis is not something to discard.

This all would be common sense if government was transparent, there were no mandates for vaccinations, no firings for those who refused th vaccine, doctors were not prohibited to give opinions on the pros and cons of the vaccine and other free speech censoring were not done. The government and the big pharma executed this to their advantage and made lots of money.

3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

No one mandated the vaccine for children. And every vaccine allows for people to decline due to religious or medical reasons.

4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The "think long and hard" about a vaccine, drug or treatment translated to actual steps for parents or patients means to ask questions like MalStrom asked, and to learn how to read scientific studies and reports. For now, I have a blessed break from such research.

In this old thread, posts by sokanasanah advise how even people with zero knowledge of statistics or data science can do the research.
    When To Research Medical Symptoms And Diagnoses.
    The 10-12 posts by him in that thread are extremely valuable and worth reading. In my case, worth re-reading.

And we get back to regular programming of how everything the governments, big pharma, scientists and medical profession did in Covid was wrong.

Such threads spread misinformation even if the intention behind creating them is good.

5. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

I am yet to see where I have provided misinformation.

The original text stands.