Elevated Risks Of Seizure Post Covid Vaccine In 2 To 5 Year Olds And Cuomo's Vaccine Turn Around

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Thoughtful, May 25, 2024.

1. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

This will also shed some more light on the topic

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

From your response, I am unable to deduce whether you read the full text of the link you posted.

Either way, my post #9 above sums up all I have to say about the topic. Bye bye.

3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Again, how many actual seizures have been reported? Without that all this speculation is meaningless and just clickbait. Makes you wonder about the agendas of those pushing this.

4. Rihana

MalStrom likes this.
  5. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

My mom was 70+ at that time . Considering how many people died I would still vaccinate myself and people around me to protect those who were really at high risk of losing life if they catch it.
    I make a very informed decision when it comes to getting vaccines and get only minimum required for my kids. I have denied some based on my research so I'm well aware of good and bad things that comes with the vaccine. My only question to you is are you angry that you got the vaccine without getting complete information ? This looks like a thread with political agenda rather than vaccine debate.

6. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

This post is informational. People can do what they want with this information. If they have further questions, they have access to the same things which I have and can do their own research.

The purpose on some of this is to share what doesn't get highlighted in the mainstream media.

As for it being political motivated, I am not biased against any. Republicans and Democrats are equally bad. RFK jr is also a Democrat and he might be slightly better when it comes.to the presidential race. While he is sane with vaccine and antiwar but his Israel support and antiwar stands suddenly goes for a toss. Politicians say they support free speech until it is against their interests, things go south.

When someone opposes our beliefs we think there is malicious intent. We don't challenge our own beliefs and look for malicious intents on who we support.

For ex, do we ask the question on who funds FDA

Last edited: May 28, 2024
  7. Rihana

OK.
    True about human behavior when our beliefs are challenged.

But, if you start such a thread, it is expected that you can answer specific questions like the one MalStrom has asked. "They have access to the same things which I have and can do their own research" is a cop out response.

It would be nice to see a response to the question:

MalStrom likes this.
  8. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

I have an answer for that but it does not add any value to this conversation. I will not go there

9. Rihana

OK.

So, to sum up for my own information and my future reference: In a thread titled "Elevated Risks Of Seizure Post Covid Vaccine In 2 To 5 Year Olds..." where OP chooses not to respond to the question: "How many seizures have been actually reported in 2-year olds as a result of the Covid vaccine?", I have posted 4 times including this post, and spent about 60 minutes total on the topic.
    :smash2:

MalStrom likes this.
  10. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

I shall refrain from responding to that.

You almost got me there!