1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Electronic Beauty Products

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by priyanka, Feb 7, 2007.

1. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hello to Everyone,

I have a few doubts about Electronic Beauty Products like which one is good ,which company product is good or is it worth purchasing?
    If anyone is using or have experienced ,please let us know.

Let me start with With Silk epil Epilator.Does this really plucks out the hair?Is it better than Waxing?

Thanks
    Priyanka

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi priyanka,
    i bought barun co' epilator,which worked only for 3 months:icon_frown:,so for me itz waste.
    my suggestion is waxing is better.

3. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hi

I am sure many of you must have used Hair Dryer. There is a lot of variety in the market now. Which one is good? Are the extra attachments really good?Is there a problem if the hair dryer gets heated?

Thanks.

4. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

:)

hair dryer is going dry ur hair removing the moisture in ur hair u can loose hair also so better not to use hair dryer much hence no need to buy
    if u still want to buy one phlips is gud find one which has both cold air and hot air facility use the cold air one more

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Hi Priyanka

I have a Braun Epilator which I bought almost 6 1/2 yrs back.It is still in very good condition.I have never tried waxing but I have tried depilator creams.I feel for me,the cream does not suit.I get rashes on my skin whenever I use any cream and even if I apply moisturiser after removing hair with cream,the rashes still persist.Braun works fine for me although you need a lot of patience to remove hair with an epilator.I have a hair dryer and even a hair straightner/curler but I use it maybe once in 3-4 mnths.I have also heard that one should dry hair naturally and that the heat from the dryer can cause damage to hair.So I don't use it often.

6. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hi

Thanks Vivbass ,Radha and Sunitha for your feedback.:goodidea:

I have a Handy Massager which I use for facial and head.It is a battery operated vibrator. It is really good and helpful.It has attachments for facial massage and acupressure. It really helps when I have a headache or body ache.

There are many products in the market.I think one should have this.:yes: What do you all say?

Regards,
    Priyanka

7. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

:)

o god priyanka i run a beauty parlor do u knw tht :) i dont use hand massager unless i feel i am to tired to give a massage tht means the facial massager is just a supplement for me . i request u not to spoil ur skin hair and face using all the products which r available in the market
    better learn the technique of massage and do it urslf

8. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

iam planning to buy an ultrasonic facial massager.. if anybody is using it plz share your experiences