1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ego, Temper and Moodiness - Fatal Combination

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by CarpeDiem, Feb 13, 2008.

1. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Anytime CarpeDiem.

We all lean on each other for support during tough times. We are all here to see you through this. Hey, you have an army fighting your cause but your hubby dear is holding the fort all alone :). So stay upbeat and forge ahead!

SS

2. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Hi Manjur,
    I know how much we women love company. It is how we naturally are. So I totally understand your confusion. But sometimes the situation demands us to be different than what we naturally are. And as humans God has given us the ability to mould ourselves according to the need of the hour. So we must do it.

Instead of banking only on your husband for providing company, go out and meet people. Start building your own group of friends and support mechanism. Not that you should give up on your husband but just shift the single minded focus you have on him and put that focus on building your own circle. Develop your hobbies, enjoy with your kid. Have a life of your own. It will make world of a difference. Take the initiative in planning and doing things on the weekend. Forget that he is not interested. Let him be. You plan and you implement. Pull him along.

Initially all of this is a slow and painful process. But very soon when you start seeing the positive results, you will be encourgaed to keep at it.

My best wishes on your forward journey.
    SS

3. manjur

manjur Senior IL'ite

hi SS,

thank you .i am feeling little relaxed .i will definitely try.

bye
    manju