Education System ---

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by sugamaana07, Apr 12, 2016.

1. sugamaana07

sugamaana07 Silver IL'ite

EDUCATION SYSTEM --- today FRIGHTENING…… !!!!

An immediate attention and change need to be enforced in today’s EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM that prevails in OUR COUNTRY…

Children of today is in great trouble and pressure to withstand the burden that is in force with the EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM which does not empower or build a strong base in children’s mind…..

We need to definitely follow a few pattern that exists in SOME FOREIGN COUNTRIES where they focus on practical and realtime training to STUDENTS….

The worst part in our education system is the ENGINEERING where I personally feel must definitely change the pattern to 50 % theory and 50 % practicals…. When a medical student is equipped with practical training why not the ENGINEERING STUDENTS…?

Kindly request the EDUCATIONALISTs to discuss and frame a pattern to bring in WELL EQUIPPED ENGINEERS for our future INDIA….

I really do not understand the concept of by-hearting the definition in any subject from class 1….. the definition is already there and its available in one click too… leave upon it and go in for the APPLICATION OF DEFINITIONS…. Which is going to be implemented in any project….

For example, a CIVIL ENGINEER comes out at the end of the 4th year of college and do we think he’s fully equipped in what project he is going to handle… definitely not….. students are assigned a few projects but in real they are not helpful in true sense…. A furthermore clarity in practical training is much needed in our COUNTRY….

The pressure on the students for the exams???? Oh…. Students get frustrated…. Should bring in rules for real break time and little play time to students of ENGINEERING ..must be structured and framed with immediate effect……. Please try to frame some strict rules else we shall be landing in ditch in near future…..

Added to this we see around a lot of incidents where students commit suicides…. Even the IIT students….. !! why don’t PARENTS allow their children to do what they want? Just advise them, tell them what is good for their future ..let them decide…. CHILDREN can complete the course of study only when they are really interested in doing the same…..

Let us join together in bringing a SMARTER, HEALTHIER citizens for INDIA….

Mythili Ramjee

2. sugamaana07

sugamaana07 Silver IL'ite

3. Pavankrishna

Pavankrishna New IL'ite

Education system -Good topic

I would like to speak something on this topic regarding education system in India.,
    The system of education which is followed in India is not systematic, not absolute, not perfect but still there are many gems of students.
    What I could like to convey is equality in education should come without reservation system
    Financial assistance can be provided to needy for studying some course same time the worth candidate shouldn't be suppressed with reservation system by allotting the same seat to some one who is just pass.

And there are are much more to discuss about Indian education system, I am in confusion whether I can discuss here or not..