Earning from home for 2-3 months in hyderabad

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by divshiri87, Apr 23, 2015.

1. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ilites,
    Currently i am working women and single and going to get married in few days. I stay in chennai and will be moving to hyderabad after marriage. I have resigned from my services in my current organisation and need to search other job in hyderabad. I too know that its not good to resign current job before i get job there. Because of my health issues, i wanted to take break for 2-3 months to keep myself healthy and fit. My fiance earns decent salary and he is ok to my decision about break which i am going to take. In those 2-3 months, i constantly going to check opportunities in my working area. I want to earn some money in those idle months to support my parents and dont want to waste my time at home. If anyone of you know genuine companies which provide work from home and pay us genuinely.

2. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

@divshiri87, can you give an idea of what kind of work you are looking for?

I know of someone in Hyd who might be able to help.

3. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

thank you butterflyice for your reply and apologies for late reply...
    Currently i am looking for any home based jobs like typing, ad posting and anything of similar kind which is simple and can be done in few hours.
    If the person mentioned by you is doing this kind of similar job, please loop me with him..

4. vink

vink Junior IL'ite

Hello,
    sorry to butt in i would appreciate any guidance for work from home too but from chennai...
    thank u.