Dubai school admission application

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by sharaf, Dec 4, 2011.

1. sharaf

sharaf New IL'ite

hi, i have a KG1 application (2012) for THE INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Silicon Oasis, Dubai, which is a very reputed school of IHS i actually bought 2 application, and i have only one left, which is to be sold out. The submission date of application closes by 15th december. the school no more issues the application form, as it was sold for only 2 days at the cost of 500dhs per application. So if you want it please do contact me very immediately

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012

2. sunnysmiles

sunnysmiles New IL'ite

Hi I am planning to admit my daughter for grade 8.do you have any idea if Indian International High school has classes above 7 from year 2012 march?

3. shyampriyaa

shyampriyaa Bronze IL'ite

hello frnds have any of u put ur kids in Indian International School, Silicon Oasis. Awaiting ur feedbacks..................

4. amruthakithu

amruthakithu Senior IL'ite

Hi Shyampriya...

One of my relative's daughter is put up in Indian Internation school in Silicon Oasis...she was telling me that the school os very good.

Regards
    Amrutha

5. shyampriyaa

shyampriyaa Bronze IL'ite

hi amrutha many thanks for ur reply good to know, by the way she is in which grade.. Also ur frm which place, nice to getback to u
    Regards
    Shyamalapriya.