1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dry skin

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Monsi, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    My nose skin and skin around lips gets dry :icon_frown: I apply moisturizing cream and everything but after sometime it becomes the same. Please suggest some home remedy?

2. mspurohit

mspurohit New IL'ite

hi friends,
    .. i have same problam .in winter time my skin to rough . i suggest a boro -natural cream its really good for winter. you can get iny indian cosmatice store.:)

3. mspurohit

mspurohit New IL'ite

hi friend
    use malai on your skin . do massage 20-25 second then wash your face. don' t use any bleach base cream.:)

4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Drink lots of water during the dry winter. You get it due to that lack of water only.
    Our body needs water to flush out the toxins and you don't feel like drinking water in the winter Right???

Try to drink dilute fruit juices, if you don't like to drink water and see the difference. Apply cocoa butter if it available to your lips. It'll get softer.

To the face and neck area you can apply honey and rose water mix. It'll help you to moisturize your skin.

Love
    Latha :wave

5. devu

devu New IL'ite

try to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water a day....n try to apply olive or coconut oil on the face n gently massage...

6. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks to you all for your responses :)

7. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Gingelly oil ( Til Oil ) massaged, kept for 15 minutes and cleaned off with flour and warm water is good remedy for dry skin

8. Lalla

Lalla New IL'ite

Hi,
    I use almond oil or baby oil on my skin against winter few drops in the zone that you fell really dry!
    See you!

Lalla

9. MELUSKI

MELUSKI New IL'ite

Hi Dr. I have a very dry skin and i do oil massage on a daily basis before shower and wont use soap for shower. I shower in hot water and the place i live is very dry and no humidity at all. my skin starts cracking pain even after this and i ll have to apply oil or moisturiser again . i drink plenty of water and eat healthy vegetables and fruits. i do yoga and walking daily.. but my skin and my lips are always dry.. is there any way that can help me please..

10. Monirul

Monirul New IL'ite

Argan oil This is a vegetable oil extracted from the fruits of the argan tree growing in the north of Africa. It has a long traditional use as a general remedy to hinder skin aging and to heal all types of aging signs. It is also used as a general protective remedy against hard impacts from the environment. People using it also report good effects against diseases in the skin that cause inflammation, like acne, psoriasis and eczema. The oil can be used upon the skin as a sole remedy, but can also be used in cooking. Some proponents claim that the beneficial effects of argan oil is so comprehensive that it serves best when used in pure form and not in other products.

1 person likes this.