1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dry hair, hair fall and dandruff

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by 28neha, Feb 19, 2014.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Hi ladies!

i have very dry and brown hair. And from last 3 month lost hair ..now when ever i tie pony it look very small brown and dry after lots of comb also..

weekly once or twice i do hot oil massage. twice a week i do head bath coz of dandruff..i use dove or tresemme shampoo and rarely i use conditioner.

when ever i meet anyone first they ask me why ur hair has become like this,brownish it look very odd.even my hubby tells do something with ur hair ..daily am eating Almond..

i read in net that by adding bootroot to heena it will color ur hair but didnt work..

now plz help me :drowning

2. Padmaja2013

Padmaja2013 Silver IL'ite

Hi Neha,

To Reduce hair fall you can do some natural tips which may helpful for you.

1. Use Egg white+Lemon Juice+Curd mix well and apply on your hair & scalp and wash after 1 hours.
    2. 1 cup methi seeds Soak in curd Over night and blend next day and apply it on your hair and wash after 1 hours.

By doing these two tips your hair fall will be reduced and makes your hair smooth and silky.

Hope this would be helpful.

3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Padmaja surely i will try the second tip...:)

before marriage i use to do this but after marriage i wont get time coz am in joint family .and my mother i law will nt allow egg at home :(

anything which change my hair color brown to black ???