dress materials in abudhabi

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Abu Dhabi' started by suzanna, May 25, 2010.

1. myka

myka New IL'ite

Even I am looking for cotton dress materials. Can you please let me know your shop address

2. ramyasekar

ramyasekar New IL'ite

Hai,

I have purchased some salwar materials and sarees from anarkali and also do my friends. With regards to sarees u have them displayed in rolls. U have japanese scented sarees which u can use for casual wear. I have purchased them in the range of 30, 40 dhs. With regards to chudidhar , u have them too in rolls . Chudhidhars depends on the variety. u can find them in all ranges depending on the work and material. starting from 35 to 1000 dhs or even more.

Regards,
    Ramya.

3. aga1234

aga1234 New IL'ite

hi,
    there is a new ladies ethnic wear shop MANKAMNA located in electra street behind Honda showroom. They have exclusive collections of Kurtis, unstiched salwar materials, sarees, skirts with reasonable price. They also have tailoring section.
    Their contact number is 02 6768989.

4. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

THanks dear

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Saw one shop in HAMED CENTRE ELECTRA,just before Al Safa supermarket called''. SEEMATTI''.
    There they have unstitched salwar materials,saris both silk and designer,inskirt,falls,pavadai bits,mix and match readymade kurtis and bottoms,and they have tailoring unit as well.

6. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Yes Kanaka, actually it is a south indian shop know..