Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Oh my dear Krishnaamma,

The way you tirelessly help us from the recipe counter, I can give you all help from here. This is my area...

You just find out and try to help them out. They may come again in your dream and you may be talking to them once the motto is accomplished.

You may have a good surprise waiting for you after you finish your task...

Bye friend...

2. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,
    Thank you so much. Do you know all these things? (astrology etc.,)?

[​IMG]

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Krishnaamma,

Thanks a ton for the card.

I am a qualified Astrologer, Vastu consultant and Feng Shui Consultant.

4. Navpreet

Navpreet Senior IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    Today i got to read ur profile referred in Finest post really interesting.Then,i came across ur this thread.Can you do a prediction for dream i am seeing from many years.I doesn't come frequently but when it comes i am in same position.Situation is : I use to see myself standing on a lodge(a thin one) in the middle of a dam.I can clearly see the water under me that is so deep,it is flowing downward with great speed.On the other side,i use to see my parents,they are asking me to cross the distance but i repeatedly say' I can't'.then i usually woke up.Most frequently i use to see water flowing under my feet or i am running on dam that is half drowned and i am pleading others to save their life and running as fast as i can.After such dreams i mostly use to question myself 'can i run so fast?'.It really seems sillybonk

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Navpreet,

You are a person who is easily provoked to the stage of anger. You get irritated very soon and you believe in expressing your feelings but violently. You first shout and immediately calm down. You hold no grudge but your temper has harmed many people.

Your dream reflects that since you have realized about you hurting people, you are bottling up your emotions and are heavily laid down at the moment.

You are looking up for someone with whom you can sit and talk out about your bottled up feelings. You need to express your feelings quickly with someone whom you can trust.

Your heart is very heavy with emotions.

Bye

6. Navpreet

Navpreet Senior IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    Thanks for interpretation but there is some mistake i think.You had written that i use to get violent that's really wrong with my case.I am only member of my family that has less temper comparing to my parents and bro-sis.One thing you had written is correct that i use to keep my pains to myself(i am little bit introvert)that's little bit true but not whole but i am not in such a situation that i need sumone fro support.Seeing myself trying to cross a dam on a thin lodge,i think it represent sum hidden fear.When i use to have that dream(now i don't get it often,then i was 14-15 then i use to have this dream often,now i saw same situation sum day before),i was a hydrophobic(fear frum water).Whenever my mom wash my hair(in my childhood) i don't let her put water on my head with fear of drowning but now it's alright.There's one question in my mind(after reading your interpretion): Is water related to emotions? I think dreams are what we think or see.By the way Thanks a lot for instant reply.I think u shuld start a thread of consultancy.It will really help others.Have a nice time.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Navpreet,

Dreaming of drowning in sea is different from dreaming of drowning in river. Its again different from normal floods. And totally different from dam.

You may have less temper compared to your parents but that does not mean you have no temper at all. I am supposed to be the coolest person in my house, but, ask my friends and colleagues and relatives they would say I am the most short tempered person. That also reflects the temper of my family members. How short tempered they are, if I am the coolest...

There are definitely certain things in your head which you need to discuss. Chart out things and sort it out.

8. svrlax

svrlax Senior IL'ite

I thought of asking questions to you on the interpretation of a dream which my cousin used to get in the past but he got it frequently.
    He usually gets himself stumbled (mostly when getting down the stairs in steps or stumbled by a stone), and he would most times manage himself from falling down and & this dream would make him wake up. He told me that this is the common dream he gets

Few times I had also dreamt that my close relative has died and their dead body are kept at home, waiting for the ceremonies to happen, though in real they are alive even now.

Some times I have dreamt that I have my public exam and instead of preparing for it, I have slept and woke up just few hours before the exam and need to take the exam. Sometimes I dreamt like I have failed in the exam too.

Can you explain in detail about all of the above.

Thanks in advance.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dreaming of stumbling is sign of anxiety and instability in work or other sectors of life.

Regarding dead body at home is lost opportunities and not given enough chance to express your self fully.

Forgetting to give exams is the sign of fear of losing and wandering in life. Fear of not reaching the desried goal.

10. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

Wow,

a lot of that was very surprising to read...now I will have to keep a track of my dreamz...:)