Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai mam
    i have a dream always i am going round in the templei feal that the god is inside but i am going round onthe temple.what does it mean.some time i dream about bunch of flowers.
    my 3.5 years old daughter says she dreamed about monkey in the dream 1 time she shouht pecok.many time dreaming about monkey,i ask her what does it says? she told me it says "namo narayana".what i want to do for daughter?
    i am reading sundara kandam for her
    i am expecting ur reply
    very eagerly
    regards
    hema

2. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    Nice thread. thanks for the information. Frequently in my dreams i'm standing somewhere high and there's very less space even to stand and i try to find space but it gets lesser and lesser and then i fall down. Below there's water which is dark most of the times and even dirty but i never actually fall in the water i keep falling from one peak to other. I have this kind of dreams since long time even before my marriage and during college days.
    Any interpretations?

3. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Last night's dream:

I was visiting a temple.... It was of Lord Subramaniya... As I was approaching the door, I was stopped as it was time to close the door, but the poojary still let me in. After paying my respect, I wanted to go to another area of the temple, but instead was standing in line to get prasad. I got the prasad, & asked about how to get to the unvisited area, but instead of going there I decided to head home. Some people asked why I wasn't going there, I told 'cos it would be closed anyway.

Earlier on I saw this dream: I was introducing a small boy roughly 12-14 as my hubby to a fellow who was in my school (my 1st school-time crush). & Later on I faint when I come to know that, my crush is supposed to be my husband. All this is taking place in a temple!!!!

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Hema,

Your dream of flowers say that you are happy and contended with what life has offered you.

Dream of monkey means the child has many unaswered questions in her head.

Dreaming of peacock means she will be cheated or deceived by people. So do not leave her alone at any times. There is threat to her.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Me Vaidehi,

Your dream does not reflect good results. It shows that you fear death and old age. It also says that there is fear of ill health around your, it could be someone in the family or neighbours or relatives who is around you.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi JustAni,

Your dream indicates, you can be easily influenced by others actions and talks and at the moment you have very less control on your life. You are living a puppet like existence with all your traits dying a quiet death within you.

7. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

mam thank u very much for ur reply.
    mam what about the dream about temple?
    what can i do for my daughter dream?
    thank u
    regards
    hema

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Your temple dream is baseless!

Simple, have conversations with your daughter!

9. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

thank u mam
    thank u mam:bowdown
    regards
    hema

10. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the interpretation :)

That's scary!!! :hide: