1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Ericson and Slumdog Millionaire

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radsahana, Jan 27, 2010.

1. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Padminimam,

Yeah u said correct, people tend to absorb negative faster than the positive. I think though slumdog millionaire won so much oscars, it has highlighted India in negative shades more than positive.

Dear Mindi,

glad to know that you were once a mumbaikar :). I think Munnabhai MBBS, did try to bring some positive or lighter shades of mumbai, other than that, yes as you said, directors /producers raking money, showing the darker side of it only:bowdown

Dear kamalji.

Why that thought never occurred to me to charge the Doc!!. It only take a genious mind to do that, not a mere mortals like me :)

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear tubelight

You said rightly, even now, after so much of advancement in IT sectors and other MFG sectors, India is looked upon as land of Fakirs and snakecharmers.

Even the educated Doc., had so much prejudice, forget about the normal people.

Thanks for the fb. have a gr8 day

Dear Raechel,

Your SIL did the right thing, even i would have done that, so much ignorance cannot be tolerated :). That English lady must be shipped to India, to get the true view of current India.

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Radhika,
    I was waiting to know what you would have answered that Doc? For your presence of mind :thumbsup
    As there are good and bad in everything, what catches or being absorbed is the bad and negative things.

As Kamaji pointed out, did you charge him or changed the doc. for your next visit? :)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  4. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear sri,

thanks for the fb. yeah as of now i am counting my blessings, that i didnt had to go to doc:), but in future i sure will try to go to other doc:biglaugh