1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Doordarshan oldie goldies!

Discussion in 'TV' started by Nivedi, Aug 30, 2007.

1. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

wow.. its been so many years.. now I realise how fast I am growing old
    Big Laugh
    Even though there were only one or two channels.. the programs used tobe so entertaining. Now I cannot even watch a single movie without switching the channels.
    and all channels have similar programsRant
    back then it used to be so good. I still remember how I used to get up early every Sunday to watch Rangoli.
    and used to wait eagerly when they tamil movies inthe regional movie category on Sunday where they aired movies in different regional languages.
    those were the golden days of Indian television

2. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

hi anukrish,

the serial irvil oru pagal rings a bell. i remember it being a mystery serial . can u tell the story line?

VLR,

I believe we were stuck with just those channel then. now we can flip channels if we don't like it. we have the option. then it was like watch it or leave it.

3. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

freesia
    i know what you mean.. if you remember when any national leader died, there would be mourning for 3 days and these channels would not have anything other than prayers.. we used to be so pissed off with no alternative..
    but now we have so many choices .. that is also why we cannot watch one single channel peacefully fearing that we might lose some good program in another channel and not to mention the fights in our home between my sis, father & myself on what channel to see.

4. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

Oh i so remember those days. I have family members who watch two programs at atime by constant channel flipping. drives one crazy.

5. kavisol

kavisol New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I was looking for Dastaan title track. I tried searching everywhere but can't get it. I even looked on Youtube. :(
    Can anyone help me out???

6. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

I know this is an old thread but I am so glad I found it. It was worth even simply for the Ek Thithili video link. I loooved that one when I was growing up. How about Molu Molu molu?

Sunday mornings of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe...Ramayan starring Arun Govil...Mahabharath with Nitesh Bharadwaj as Krishna. Yup! Those were the days. Thanks, OP.