1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Don't worry, be happy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Feb 5, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]Hi dearies :hiya. Sorry about the vanishing trick I pulled off here. No worries, I am going to give you enough to read to make up for lost time. (I am sure you will soon prefer I stayed away, hehehe :hide:). Actually I have some very valid reasons. I recently heard that we are finally at end of this "ghor" kaliyuga. 21st December 2012 is our tryst with our final destiny :drowning. It all seemed to hit me in the face. I promise I did not go looking up information on when the world was going to come to an end :notthatway:. I was more interested in some free rides to worlds beyond just to pay an early social call on some late friends relatives and other animals, just taking a harmless jaunt out of my body, looking at how I looked when I was sleeping (a streak of narcissism has not evaded me :bonk) or how I could sneak up on others without their knowing I was around (tee hee hee). I was checking up the net for more information on near death experiences (NDES - who knows? I would certainly want to know I am experiencing one when I am under the scalpel :coffee) or out of the body experiences (OBEs) . There were so many people who have managed to get their free ride there and back and have reported it all on youtube. Now this site very helpfully lists out all related videos alongside. Eventually they threw up some really esoteric stuff about the Mayan calendar, the Chinese calendar and apparently many ancient civilizations who stopped calculating the calendar after the 21st of December 2012. The videos and the information on the net were extremely disturbing to say the least. I mean, it is perfectly alright with me if the world comes to an end. It is just that I do not want to die by water (no matter how fond I am of beaches) or fire or deep under rubbles of stone and cement :drowning. I would infinitely prefer to go to sleep and never wake up. There were also many videos about our existence in various dimensions. Imagine 5 copies of yourself in 5 different dimensions, doing different things, gathering various experiences, on a fast track to Nirvana. (After all we get Nirvana only when we have experienced all there is to experience and progressed spiritually as a result of that, isn't it)? Wow, I knew my little brain was capable of a bit of multitasking, but did not know that my soul was capable of the very same. I thought the soul was my namesake and was only a silent observer - a witness to various events. Oh well, I guess I shall have to remain content with just sharing a name - never mind what my namesake gets up to.

Besides, we are suffering from severe water crisis here (see, just one more small piece of evidence that the world is coming to an end). So you see, my mind has been very troubled of late :spin. So what brought me back here?

Contd.....

[/JUSTIFY]

8 people like this.

2. satchitananda

Anyway to cut an already long story short, I was very disturbed with all these titbits of news, when I found out on youtube that there was a lot that NASA was hiding from us - about aliens, outer space, other worlds, visits from kindred souls (or was it our own souls in the different dimensions mentioned above?) from outer space. (Mind you, this came out of the mouth of a dying scientist who worked for NASA - a dying person does not lie - ever - you see)! But all that came to an end yesterday when I read in the paper news of the 4th habitable planet that has been discovered in space so far. :biggrin2: (The only pitfall, it seems is that the shortest distance from here to there is about 22 light years away from here. But that does not matter. We can leave earth on space crafts fuelled by biodegradable wastes as we saw some time ago before the earth's poles decide to tilt. :exactly: Only thing we can't be sure is whether we will get there at the end of 22 light years) :?:

Yippeeeee!!! I sooooo much prefer cool weather. The heat here reaaaaalllly gets me. :rant

Now just think of that. A rollicking :party every 28 days!!!!!

So, hopefully there will be less problems with water supply there. I mean, if our entire planetary population could be distributed over so many planets - each living according to their individual vasanas - the gold digging, diamond seeking people on one planet, the partying members on GJ 667Cc (we will have to organize one big event - a naming ceremony for the planet) .....
    And those of us who have a travel bug deeply planted in our minds can happily hop from one planet to other. :banana

So on that note friends, I need to take your leave for a bit to keep up with the activities of our ever obliging scientists - who knows what other exciting choices of residence they will have to suggest to us. Watch this space for more updates. Shall be back soon. Computer Typing

7 people like this.
  3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Satchi,

You want to go to other planets, and that too free, and see what the dead anscestors and frinds are up to eh ! HAHA

Well wiht the water shortage, u wont die of drowning surely, for water loves those that loves water!!! See i am turning philosphical eh !

God knows what is ending what, i better make sure, i stock up oin my whiskeys, and ciggies, in case they conk off and i remain all alone here eh ! And also u can send me yr post dated cheque, for i will survive for sure, HAHA

good one, now u go roam the unsiverse and comebacn and tell us what u saw, ok, till then i will keep yr money safely.HAHA

REgards

kamal

2 people like this.
  4. satchitananda

Kamalji, I guess you will be the only one to survive. Better start building your ark and make sure you keep a few species to repopulate the world after the apocalypse. So coming back to the cheque, you would be free to handle everyone's money (or whatever remains of it). So why do you need a cheque? It might go missing too. Anyway all the world and everything in it will belong to you and you alone Kamalji. Celebration time. :-D

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Satchi, when the day migrating to another planet comes, astrologers will leave the auspicious counting of calendar on the migration of the planets viz., 'sani peyarchi' or 'guru peyarchi' and will be more involved into human peyarchi (migration)!!!

What topic you will choose to speak when you meet the dead in netherworld? (i have become a curious cat!) But remember to make sure before you go there that you don't owe anything to anyone ;-)

Kamalji if you prefer to stay on earth alone then you will be left with no readers to read what you write...so 'happy snippets writing' Kamalji ;-) Do you think you need to pay yourself to get you something when you choose to live alone in earth?! :rotfl

3 people like this.
  6. satchitananda

Hi Curiouscat :biggrin2:

Now I don't have to share my secrets here do I? Besides, I thought the otherworldly creatures communicated through feelings, not through words. So don't have to tell them anything. Just spend some quality time with them. :-D

Now, why the warning about not owing anything? Confused. :spin

7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi....
    Hilarious post and the still more hilarious fbs......

1 person likes this.
  8. satchitananda

9. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful snippet satchi

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda