Don’t You Guys Get Bored Of Life?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Jan 31, 2023.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I feel very bored sometimes..

Don’t know if it is the place or weather..

I am working,do workouts,I have hobbies but some days it’s so freaking boring..feels like what the heck!!!

I miss the excitement and love I get when am amongst my good friends but they r all not so in touch and it’s only me doing the calling..

Is this normal ..

Dont u get ever get bored despite having so much to do?

Back in college never once got bored coz life was full of dreams and never in touch with reality..

the more Practical you get in life..it’s so freaking boring

2. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

once in a while everyone feel like this as for me whenever i feel like everything going good routine then something or the other comes up and starts worrying me , thatswhy i am trying to stop thinking like that and just take one day at a time.... i am trying to make something out of weekend from kitchen by trying and experimenting different recipes hahahahaha and testing my husband patience..:cheer::cheer:

anika987 and nandinimithun like this.
  3. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

I cant say i am bored, but i feel i am managing my time and doing all that i want to do in a day.

Mostly it is routine but somehow i am loving it and all of a sudden i am feeling joyful from within.

anika987 likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Me too started cooking new recipes..

some good.. some so bad:)

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

We said..loving the routine and feeling content is such a lovely way to live life.

Will take note and apply it:)

nandinimithun likes this.
  6. nayidulhan

nayidulhan Silver IL'ite

Yes, Anika. Life at times appears like a sine wave... alternate crests of excitement and troughs of boredom. :) There are times when I have so much on my to do list but I am bored, lack motivation to get things done and so procrastinate. And at other times, I am bouncing around like a dribbling basket ball, occasionally even soaring high like a Helium balloon. :)
    No idea what is the reason behind this... place/ weather/ company I am in/ a good night's sleep or lack of it/ sugar rush or deprivation of preferred snacks or just hormones in action. :)

However, one thing is certain. Whenever I am bored, I always remind myself to thank God for this privilege of boredom. This entitlement is a direct result of economic well being and also the fact that all is well in the various spheres of life that matter. Else, I would have been scampering around in not just excitement but anxiety as well. :)

anika987 likes this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Never bored at life as it throws twists and surprises every now and then. The life has been a roller coaster ride so far, initially with lots of downs, but lately with more ups than downs. Hence i feel kinda settled, yet i could not stop worrying or planning about my future.

This makes each day a fresh battle ground, but proper planning and execution makes me the winner most days.

So, i am never bored.

But, i wish i could spend a few boring days here and there, lazing in the couch, sleeping without having to check the clock and no worries at all about work or family....

anika987 likes this.