1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Dominating husband exposing as if i am dominating him

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amnilakshmi, Mar 4, 2016.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi all

Need a bit of advice on how to handle this complicated situation. Its been 10+ years since marriage with 2 lovely kids. Talking about intimacy, its nill. There is no communication. Trying to sit and communicate actually is causing a lot of misunderstanding so i have left that part. Sitting and pondering actually caught some attention on the incidents that happened during these years.

What i felt is my DH's behaviour is mainly because he feels i am dominating him. I have no intentions though. Being a single girl kid, he feels my family and myself will separate him from his relatives and pull him towards us. There are some instances which could have given him/ his family this impression. I am not sure of what my parents think of but i do not have any idea of dominating him or separating him. Even if i tell this to him at this point of time, i am sure he will not take it positively. I have to show it in my actions. I cannot go down and fall on his knees or his family members ones as I/We have gone through very tough times including extra marital affairs. Still i am with him.
    I am not in a situation to express or type all the incidents that happened. But on a whole, can some one give me some tips that can probably help me to express that i am not dominating. I cannot talk to him. Please suggest some other means.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

You can send him an email by explaining everything, if you do not want to speak to him directly.....

3. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

He is very manipulative. It is of no use

4. Gladimeir15

Gladimeir15 Junior IL'ite

I guess you need a talk with your partner. Only the two of you can solve this problem. Try to explain things that both of you need to work to have a successful marriage.