Doha Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Great Rachna... So glad to hear that you are joining us for the meet up... Love to see you in the meet up :)

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

...........deleted.....................

3. Kellie

Kellie New IL'ite

Hello all, :wave

I am Maryam from Kerala and new to indus ladies. This is my 3rd year in Doha. I am a Mass Communication graduate and was working with a reputed advertising agency here in Qatar. I am pregnant now and running on my 5th month. I resigned the moment I became preggy!! Will be soon going to my home land for all the pampering! Really happy to see such a group here and appreciate the ones behind this for pulling off such an excellent work! Look forward to have a great time with you all here!! :Bow:

1 person likes this.
  4. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kellie,

Welcome to IndusLadies forum!!!

Glad to know that you are in Doha... Looking forward to see you in the future meet ups. Congratulations on your pregnancy and take care.

1 person likes this.
  5. haimeera

haimeera New IL'ite

Hello all,

May be its too early to post about myself here, still couldn't resist as am always a people's person.

I am Meera from Chennai. We were about to relocate to Doha a month ago, however, got delayed due to the visa process. Hopefully expect things to settle down in a week's time and be there before end of this month.

My DH has opted a home at EZDAN flat, i don't remember the area though. I have two sons (6 and 2 yrs).

Looking forward to meet you all soon.

cheers,
    Meera.R

6. bhuvnidhi

Welcome to IL,Kellie!Nice to see you around.Hoping to interact more with you.

Hello Meera, Welcome to IL!I hope yoUR Visa process gets cleared off soon and relocate to Doha.Please remember that the Indian schools start during the first week of April for which the admissions are already going on.

Meet you in Qatar soon.

Regards,
    Bhuvana.

7. haimeera

haimeera New IL'ite

Thank you so much for the information. We have managed to avail admissions either from Bhavan's or Pearl School. Let's hope things work the way i plan.

Thanks again.

cheers,
    Meera.R

8. sunithapandey

sunithapandey Senior IL'ite

Hi Doha ladies,

I am from Chennai, currently in Dubai but relocating to doha in a few days. Nice to have glimpses of Doha through you all. although I know its nothing like Dubai, but heard recently Qatar is developing a lot. Hmm...will come over and see.

Eagerly waiting to meet you all. :)

Sunitha

9. gauriroy

gauriroy New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am Gauri.... have been in bahrain for a long time n moving to Doha next week .... looking fwd to new beginnings friendssmiley

hope to c u all soon

10. bhuvnidhi

Hello Sunitha , Welcome to IL!I hope you are enjoying your stay in IL.I see you interacting with us already through your threads.Have fun and let us talk more!

1 person likes this.