Doha Ilites FamilyDay Meetup 2014!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by log2loga, Feb 26, 2014.

1. log2loga

log2loga Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies

here we have our one more oppurtunity to have our gathering with our family in Al Rumailah Park From 4.00pm to 8.00pm on March 7th 2014 with some snack and tea.
    :party
    Let we all bring some snack(like veg.puff, pakora,biscuits..) and tea to add fun for our meetup, then we all can bring some picnic mat and chairs to make ourself comfortable.

Interested Ilites please accept the invitaion on FB and post ur interest following this thread too.
    All of your suggestions are
    :welcome.
    thank you for your understanding.:thankyou2:

1 person likes this.

2. nithyarn

nithyarn New IL'ite

Will be there...I will make garam onion cashew pakodas...just wanna know the total head count before that...

3. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Loga,

Great idea... :thumbsup But, I will not be able to make it doh1

A suggestion from my end would be, if we could have it somewhere in the last week of March, it will be convenient for most of us as the schools will be closed.

I couldn't check the FB updates. If there is interest from many of us, then go ahead and plan for it. Will join you in the next meet up.

4. log2loga

log2loga Bronze IL'ite

hi dear..

yeah sharmila...already me and bhuvana discussed it.... i created a poll on fb for the two meetups.... one is on march 7th al rumailah park and other is on march 21st regency camp mesaieed... still now i could see the majority on march 7th only... so i hope we will go ahead with this plan... even i heared some of them are travelling after the exams over... so i was confused and finally fixed with these two dates and cerated a poll.

by the way where s ur daughter now? is she back to doha? if she's here why cant u join even just for two hours... we could have good time with each other families...

sharmila u r not on FB group?

5. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

No issues Loga... Go ahead and plan for it...

Yes, I am on FB group but quite busy to check it. Daughter is back in Doha.. Will talk to you later...