1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does you spouse know you are here????

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by meena2, Feb 2, 2010.

1. meena2

meena2 Senior IL'ite

Does your spouse know you posting messages, start threads here??
    If not, then when he/she comes to know, what do you think would be the reaction??

I always use to browse this site and follow threads but have only recently started posting. When my mom told me about that groom and his wish list (I have started a thread Wish list by groom.....Bride declines it!!)and the overwhelming response to it, I was so badly tempted to show all the responses to dh. I cannot keep anything to myself.:bonk
    Since he knows the news about the groom, so he was also curious to see the responses. He has read all the responses to the thread, chuckling now and then, speaking out his thoughts to some posts and going through each and every one of them in detail. He also saw some threads on MILs and husbands and was wondering whether their spouses know how bad, how hurting their wife is that she is venting out her frustration and asking some person whom she has never met for suggestions and advises. And what if that other spouse comes to know about this person's agony being on the net??

That is what made me start this thread.

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  3. meena2

meena2 Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much Srividya. I am sorry for not checking if it was started earlier. Will check out the link you sent.