1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Does NFL bugs you ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Sandee, Dec 12, 2010.

1. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Spidey,
    Here's my fav pass time activity, I got all the seasons covered I think.:biglaugh
    Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Figure Skating, not much of a baseball fan though. I can watch Hockey and Figure skating for hours on end. Its right there with football :thumbsup
    Wonder when I have time for other stuff:hide:

Oopally.

2. aparnanc

aparnanc Bronze IL'ite

:eek:mg: New England Patriots is not in your list!!! Oh well... I guess that's because you support Colts :hide:

3. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

INTENSE, yaar! Intense! :cheers
    You are an all season fan!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  4. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi Sandee.

even my DH is hooked to NFL, although i do get sometime bored watching it, during that time, i do other works, or play chess. his fav teams is New Yorks Jets, and his best buddys, New England pats, although they both end up watcing the game together, but for cheering for other team :)

What is so absorbing about NFL, yes even i have to discover that, :(

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  5. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Hi there!
    In a way...if New England is playing with some other team, I do watch them. I would like to visit the New England states first before I become a fan.:hide:

Thanks,
    Oopall.

6. reverie

reverie New IL'ite

Hi msski....Sports runs in our veins…Ours has been a sports family for generations…There is no dearth of sportspersons in our family at all. We are into the forties now…I don’t recall a single day in our lives in the last 15 years or so where we did not participate in sporting action…I am all for anyone to get off their butt and play…

Coming to TV…we watch sports in its true form…mostly college level…we recently travelled all the way to Cali to see Zips with the NCAA title…We take yearly vacation to Canada to watch Rogers cup…Other than that I don’t like American pro circus…If time permits, we catch some games on the 2 minute mark..Or late in the fourth quarter…or the bottom of the 9<SUP>th</SUP> inning…that is all…

We have been successful in incorporating “Our sport time” into our busy schedules…All three hit the gym at the same time…We have chosen sports where we could play together lifelong…We go for daily strolls in the night as a family…It has worked for the last ten years…hope to continue for the next 40 …

7. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Radhika ji,
    I did catch the Patriots game last night. That was close!! There were some really good plays in the game I am glad they won.

Thanks,
    Oopall.