1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Does homeopathy increase body heat?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by chetavani50, Nov 8, 2012.

1. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Does using homeopathy medicines increase the body heat? I am suffering from allergic bronchitis and my neighbour suggested me to visit a homeopathy doctor as the same is good for treating allergies.I went and took the treatment. But after taking the tablets for three days i am feeling that my body heat has added up and as if i m having fever. Is it a side effect of homeopathy?Please help.

2. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

For homeopathi medicines the body heat will increase.. You need to take Butter milk and lots of water..

3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

I am taking homeopathic medicines for such a long time since childhood. I never felt any heat. I give these medicines to my son too who have multiple allergies. As you have mentioned you are suffering from allergic bronchitis. So there are many chances that medicine has not suited you well, infection has increased and may be you have fever too. If you dont have fever or anything like that then visit the doctor again. He will change the medicine definitely. Homeo medicines works on the body type of person. It is not specific that this particular medicine will suit to all people suffering with same problem.. homeo prescription changes as per the physicality of the each individual. Not all but still few homeo medicine don't suit everyone well then we need to have anti dote for that. So, visit the doctor.