Doctors in UAE

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by priyanka, Sep 25, 2007.

1. habeeb

habeeb New IL'ite

thanks sumitha...let me know the doctor contact detail and can you please confirm whether any clinic doing IVF treatment @ dubai. if yes, let me know the expenses.

Today i called Rasheed hospital regarding IVF, they said the expenses comes around 19,000 Dhm (12,500 for ivf + medicine, scan), compare to saudi and india this is really costly.

2. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hello Habeeb

How are you?Sorry for a late reply.

Many hospitals have started with Ivf,but cost and experience wise Rashid and Concieve Clinic is best.Here definately costs are high compared to India.
    I have started my treatment in Concieve.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Priyanka

3. habeeb

habeeb New IL'ite

Thanks Priyanka... Please let me know cost of IVF in Concieve Hospital.

4. UshaV

UshaV New IL'ite

Hi everybody,

Saw this ad in newspaper. Thought it will be of some help to persons in need.

Fertility support group held every month first tuesday at 7pm. Contact person Ramkumar 0506465148

Best Wishes

Usha

5. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hi Habeeb,

The cost is same as Rashid.The cost increases because of the different tests ,that are done before IVF.If all the tests are done here then the total cost of IVF will go upto 30,000Dhs.The Doctors will definately tell you about the tests to be done before starting Ivf.So you do get time to decide.

The first test is to check if your tubes are open i.e.Hysteroscopy(7000 dhs).
    The next step is Artificial insemination IUI (3000dhs).
    Then it is Ivf.
    Many also go in for Ovulation Induction(1500dhs).

I went for all the above in India and so not repeating the tests here.I have arranged to get many of the medicines from India.This way my cost is reduced significantly.

IUI is done twice and you can repeat again before trying IVF.OI is done in many hospitals here.I had also been to NMC for OI and the cost came around 800 dhs.

I have mentioned the total rates including the medicines and other fees.

Hope this helps.
    Priyanka

6. habeeb

habeeb New IL'ite

Thanks priyanka.. for your detailed information ... Insha Allah you get conceive soon...

I also tried all the treatment in india what you mentioned except IVF. Once again thanks for your detailed information ...

7. Lemitha

Lemitha New IL'ite

Re: IVF Costs

hai priyanka,
    iam lemi, from sharajah for the past 2yrs my husband is working in dubai,
    plz can i get the full expense for IVF IN DUBAI,how much percentage of sucess.

regards,
    lemi.

8. Lemitha

Lemitha New IL'ite

Re: IVF Costs

hai priyanka,
    iam lemi, from sharajah for the past 2yrs my husband is working in dubai,
    plz can i get the full expense for IVF IN DUBAI,how much percentage of sucess.

how long it will take,i mean duration of the course, we have to take bed rest. can't i go to work if i want to under ivf test , plz if u give me the detail i will be thankfull to you dear.

regards,
    lemi.

9. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Lemitha,
    I hear that Dr.Pankaj Srivasthava in Sharjah is very good in IVF with good success rates. But in UAE, the cost of treatment will be very high.
    I know of one clinic in Visakhapatnam, where the doctor is equally good and the cost is very low. Let me know if you need any more info re: this.

Regards
    USHA

10. Lemitha

Lemitha New IL'ite

DEAR USHA,
    iam lemi 1st i thank u, for taking interest, but wats the problem iam from tamilnadu, ok any way no problem give me the details about treatment in india and if i know the cost of IVF expense IN sharjah/dubai. which one is the best method to concieve,which method is having high percentage of chance.

thanks and regards,
    lemitha.