Do you want to say Sorry / Thank you to any one???

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by swathi14, Feb 22, 2011.

1. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

In Vijay TV, there is a programme - "Coffee with Anu". In the prog, the host will ask the guest, do you want to say sorry / thank you to anybody?

I want to ask the same question to our IL friends... Share your sorry / thank you here.

I want to say thank you to one person - Mr Balaji. Though my Thank you list is huge, Balaji is special to me and IL.

I entered IL 3 yrs back and till 3 months back i was only a silent observant, nothing to share from my side, just giving my opinion in the crafts column.

Though I have some fashion jewelleries, beautiful garden, few embroidery works, I cant share it in IL, as I didnt have that facility. I tried taking the pictures in my camera, converted the pictures to CD format, Changed that CD picture to IL. That was a long process and it needed so many supporters.

My Hubby presented a mobile with camera facility (thanks to him also) last year. I took photos but cant convert to my PC as I cant find the suitable cable.

Balaji my colleague at last bought this cable for me and taught me how to do the work. That's it. I took snaps of all my works and shared it here and got so many appreciating comments which motivated me to do more works.

I shared the crochet works of my MIL here and shared the comments received with my MIL. she is so happy abt the response.

The cable, opened a new world for me and everybody in my house is teasing me that I am behaving like PC Sriram, holding camera all the time, capturing all the events...

Friends, plzz share your sorry / thank you list here.

andal

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hi Andal, very beautifully written !!

I only have to say a big "THANK YOU" to none other Malathy & Jey for creating such a wonderful website for us where we can share, benefit, help each other and open up freely and discuss be it personal or family or social problems !!

I have made so many friends now and again thank all of you friends for always being there for me !!

3. hira101

hira101 Guest

yes you should say it thanks if the person is special for you or even it is not special because only for the humanity Cause you can say thanks him/her then then he will feel so many gladness in his/her heart.

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sudha, Its true. every ILite should say thank you to Malathy & Jey for creating this site.

Hira, thanks for stepping in here. Please share your views reg if you want to share thank you / sorry to any one!!

andal