Do you think we here at IL are guilty of circular reasoning?

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by sdiva20, Dec 28, 2012.

1. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Do we debate issues in circles to the point that we confuse ouselves and others?
    Sometimes (ok numerous times) I get confused because I am not sure where someone or even myself is going with the discussion or what exactly they are trying to say :rotfl

4 people like this.

2. Vinings

Vinings Gold IL'ite

Diva,

Nice picture. So nice to see Rory and the Eskies. All so cute. The Eskie on Rory's left reminds of my Sweetie back in Singapore. Sorry for the off topic. Cannot resists the pic

3. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks :) H's children before marriage. Snowy is on left is Snowy and Lucy on right. It was hard to get them together like that for a picture. Obviously some treats were in sight. Snowy is truly the DIVA
    I see you put a new picture of daisy too... very cute

1 person likes this.
  4. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

Ok it just isn't me, most of the times yes most if the times in most of the threads, like for example let's say the threads title is " why does my mil say I have a small gall bladders compared to my SIL"

I see the title and comment ",no baby all mils are like that , gall bladders are usually small, your sil has a big one just cos she has lotsa fat".

And two pages later I don't know some how I start reading about "how deer have no gall bladders"

And two pages from there its all like " how in Alaska it is illegal to whisper in someone's ear while they are hunting"

And goes further with people giving out random motivational quotes and then finally the mod drops in saying
    " yes the gall bladder issue has reached a point where it can't be further discussed so the thread is closed" and am like damn!!!

17 people like this.
  5. Vinings

Vinings Gold IL'ite

So basically the topic starts of as something then downgrades to anything and dies as nothing.

6. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Endless- time went by quickly today. Been typing a lot :)

See even in this thread, we took a quick U turn to discuss our furry babies :)

7. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

OMG yes vinnings- things get heated and then some feathers are ruffled and then some apologies and then thread dies. It frustrated me when there is no conclusion :( becasue at that point I am really vested ha ha

1 person likes this.
  8. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Darn- some threads I was watching is not trending anymore in "recent Posts". That is not good

9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hee hee :)

Off topic, I was just sorting my linen closet and decided to indulge my long time wish to buy white linens. overstock, here I come. :)

On topic, except for threads where OP has a real life problem, most threads have a life of 2-3 pages, after that not much new gets posted.

10. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Off- topic: Love white linens- overstock is really good but one recommendation is this brand called"Comphy". Super nice, soft and washes really well:)

Off topic- the boy in the middle is truly mine...of ocurse others will also claim the same. The diva on the left also has adopted me. The one on right is truly H's baby.

This thread is truly for post whatever you want :)

1 person likes this.