1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do you support the fact of wearing western dresses in Hindi Films?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sudarshana, Jun 18, 2008.

1. sudarshana

sudarshana New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Now a days a lots of western culture not only lots but its like full of western culture is found in the hindi movies,sometimes it sucks the items songs the item girls,their dresses and the dresses worn by the Indian actresses mostly like Bipasha Basu,Katrina.

In the oldies there used to be movies there used to item songs and item girls like Helen but yet it was not like today,Sometimes it is really hard to watch the item songs or some songs in the movies too in front of the family.

Do you think it is mandatory for hit movies ,There used to be hit movies in the oldies.
    What you say?

Do you support?
    I dont support.

2. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Well, as long as it is not vulgar or too revealing, I think it is ok for actresses to wear western outfits. Any outfit worn should look decent. not just western clothes, even sarees can be worn in a manner that is offensive and very revealing.

3. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

the other day I watched 27 dresses and saw that the heroine of this hollywood film wore a ghaghra choli for one of her indian friend wedding in the movie. so finally i think movies are one way of geting to know the dress and culture of various other countries however unless and until they show the reality..sometimes in bollywood and tollywood movies these days they are exaggerating too much...