1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do you remember your dreams?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by akila, May 27, 2005.

1. nandhinikumar

nandhinikumar New IL'ite

HI,
    Generally i don't get much dreams during night. But when i sleep during day, i get horrifying dreams. But i rarely sleep in the day time.

Sunkan madam, u r very lucky to get such dreams!!
    bye,
    nandhini

1 person likes this.
  2. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

well,i like this thread coz i deftly get sum dreams in my sleep...as usual am made fun of by my hubby the next day morning..sumtimes the hangover of the dream is there till the next afternoon and wen i make an effort to forget it,i just remember it once more...:tongue

sumtimes i get nice dreams..but sumtimes really funny dreams....i infact dream abt my friends n all cuming in my dreams...

well dreams knows no bounds na...:mrgreen:

lov
    sowmi

3. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

well it is indeed wonderful to get the nice dreams...or even the quirky ones....
    sometimes...i cannot make sense at all as to what is going on...on some days it may be frends....sometimes family members....

it is very nice when your dreams become a retreat for you to have a personal family/frens "reunion"...

love

1 person likes this.
  4. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    dreams are really important part of our live. i feel when i dream comething happy i am happy whole day but sometimes its horrible when i dream something sad. when i was in school i will dream friends and teachers going for camp lost in jungle swimming and during exam time i will dream question papers and next day morning i will try to recall questions but don't remember. after graduation my dreams were funny as i was trying to pass through competetive exams for govt job my dreams wil be meeting with prime minister why i don't know but in dreams i met atal bihari bajpayee at lucknow airport. now a days i don't get too much dreams i don't want too. but i will remeber most of my dreams happy dreams i will share with everyone but some scary dreams i don't dare to open mouth but it effects me a lot i get deprssed for sometime.

bye
    padma

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Some dreams occur repeatedly. During my school and college years, I usually dream that I didn't get through the exams. But in reality, I pass. This has become a habit that if I don't get the dream I will be afraid about outcome of the exams. You would be surprised that I dream that kind of thing even now.
    I used to get scary dreams only if I miss reciting Soundaryalahiri slokas for a long time. I think it reminds me to do so.

sriniketan

6. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

nice thread to start!!!

i will dream about the things which i think a lot on that particular day.
    and when i try to recollect the dream i will not be able to remember it fully.
    when i watch a cricket match i will dream of meeting Anil Kumble(i'm a big fan) and having spent sometime with him and i love that dream a lot:)

i heard that dreams which come in the early hrs will come true!!!
    dont know if any one experienced it:tongue

even if i sleep for 10 mins also there will be some dreams and at times i get very scary dreams which i will not share with anyone and try to forget it as quickly as possible

cheers
    sreelatha

1 person likes this.
  7. jeya04

jeya04 Senior IL'ite

I wish i could record my dream and watch them later