1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Like Herbal Tea?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Tenzing Jampa, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Hi, i'm jampa. From my childhood itself i hate tea. But past 2 years i'm taking herbal tea, one of my friend advise me herbal tea is good for health, take it every morning. Till now i'm taking, its really amazing, its protect against disease.
    It have so many varieties, i like black and green tea, green tea is very effective than black. people you should take doctor advise before you started herbal tea. Because for some people it will cause any problem...
    Hope you people like my thread. if you have any doubt on herbal tea, you can ask..
    THANK YOU
    MERRY CHRISTMAS :party

2. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

Hi Jampa,
    I had heard a lot about green tea but never used it.Last week I got it from walmart...
    And I love it.I make sure I have a glass of green tea every day.Its healthy too especially for people like me who want to lose weight.

Bipasha

3. veen

veen Senior IL'ite

Hi

Me & my husband both of us like Green Tea. I prepare it & keep it in Fridge, we usually drink whenver we feel like. It is soo cool & refreshing.

Regards.

4. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I guess I shud start having these good stuff..

Was brought up with, bournvita, boost[ yes.. boost is the secret of my energy] and then complan[ I am a complan girl :mrgreen:].. never had coffee or tea in my life..

Tried coffee.. but since always had sweetness alone in my drinks.. kinda did not like it :-(

Tea.. gave no change..

but my colleagues keep telling me that tea is so refreshing and its so good.. may be I shud start trying it with lots of sugar first ;) lets see

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  5. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

hi
    truly there r r so many varieties i n herbal tea ...
    the recent one which i hav is biitergourd ginsing tea.
    raji

6. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Hi folks !

I've tried 3 types of herbal tea till now -- orange flower, camomile, berry orchard -- just couldn't stand any of it !!!!! shakehead shakehead After first 2 sips itself, poured it down the sink --- Maybe it is an acquired taste ....... whole assorted pack lying waste in the shelf ! I don't dare taste the other varieties ......:boo:
    It is back to Tetley for me !

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  7. swethakrishnan

swethakrishnan Senior IL'ite

I totally agree with u Grace3 ...
    I tried Green Tea the other day (without milk n sugar coz thats wht the pack said)... n i hated it!!! For a minute, I felt like I had tasted bittergourd! It was really bitter. It tasted a little better with sugar but I would always prefer to stick to the normal Lipton Tea!!!

8. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi

i like green tea with honey....try it.....

9. clayflower

clayflower New IL'ite

I love teasssssssssssssssssss :)
    all sort - some of my favourites are white tea, green tea, peppermint tea, and meadowsweet tea.

But at the moment I drink Echinacea tea by the gallon:coffee
    I suffer from colds and sinusitis quite often and this tea works wonders.
    These days I like to buy my herbal teas in leaf form rather than in pre-packaged sachets- but do give echinacea tea a try

10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I would love to try herbal tea - green tea specially. All this while have been drinking tea with milk. Its a bit hard to change though !!:hide:

My mom used to suggest milkless tea (black tea) with honey to stop loose motions..

My doubt is whether regular intake of herbal tea will cause opposite of loose motion - -- ie constipation ???

Please tell me whether I will have to face this problem if I start taking black tea daily ??:coffee