Do you feel exhausted/ tired due to negative vibes?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ShilpaMa, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

How many of you feel more tired with same amount of work when ppl who don't like you are visting you?

I see this when my ILs visit.. that there's a reduced capacity of my output & I retire to bed much earlier as if there was no energy left in me or there was no motive to my life.

I can do much more when my parents are visiting me or when I visit them or when I have to handle everything myself.

Also I do observe my dear bamboo plant having atleast one shoot turning yellow during their visit... in my lifetime I saw a shoot turning black when my son was in life or death situation..
    I know some ppl may find it insane/ ridiculous to attach this... however still want to know on general energy levels of ppl when they're surrounded by EVEN/ UNEVEN souls & not just ILs.

2 people like this.

2. couponspot

couponspot New IL'ite

ya i agree with you , i feel the same as you feel .
    Thanks for sharing

3. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes, I get severe headache and have to take an aspirin when something upsets me.

Usually I dont care what my inlaws say, because my MIL will be waiting for an oppurtunity to upset me, but sometimes it effects me so badly that I retire to bed very early.

1 person likes this.
  4. Aarthibhuvan

Aarthibhuvan Senior IL'ite

ya , i do feel exhausted when some ppl whom i do not like come.

5. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Vibes of other people do affect you if you let them. I know its difficult if you have a person sending you negative vibes 24x7, but one has to learn how to cut it off and not let it bother otherwise it affects on our health. Decreased energy levels show that you are not motivated/happy with the way life is going, mostly too much of anger within which you are not able to express and so r just going on with day to day life as a routine. This often leads to illnesses in the longer run. So, do things which keep you happy, pay no attention to their negative/spiteful remarks. Try to do what is right in any given situation n most of all, keep positive.

1 person likes this.
  6. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

When we meet people we do not like we are in a tensed state as to how it would go.

More than their coming, it is how you responed/react within to their coming and spending time with them that makes it exhausting since, we wear ourselves out with our own thoughts.

So, watch out for what vibe you are sending out!

Also think about accepting the fact that we do become tired, we cannot be everyday full of energy with all people.

1 person likes this.
  7. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

True i completely agree with you.

8. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

It is very true. The mind refuses to accept some people who it does not like there by causing stress that tires us out.

Many a times, when there is a call from someone you do not wish to speak but you are forced to speak, the short 5 minute phone call can also give you a mild ache.

I think our minds are conditioned and tuned to accepting people we like and makes us feel happy. But guess, there are times we have to go through these moments where we have to welcome everyone!!! whether we like it or not. So the best thing to do would be to not get stressed and not to take anything seriously. Just let it pass by without giving it a serious thought.

1 person likes this.
  9. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

yes i feel terribly exhausted and enervated when my SIL visits us..

10. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

When sorrounded by people who are continuously monitoring(each and every action) us,keep a track of what and how we are doing things and twist turn it to their closed ones & common people to us(basically bad mouthing)..
    when they are with magnifying glasses to find fault,blame and sending the negative vibes its normal for anyone feel extremely suffocated..
    These negative vibes will make a healthy person turn sick, it gets worser if there is little bit fear on the people with negative vibes..

1 person likes this.