1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do you believe in horoscope matching?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by ennaye, Jan 16, 2009.

1. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

We did not check our horoscopes before marriage, because ours was a love marriage. However, 5-6 years later, once I came to know that my PILs have checked our horoscopes once before marriage and it was a perfect match. In fact, they accepted our marriage after confirming this with their pandit only.

However, we started our married life with so many problems. For the first few years marriage was hell.
    We event went at the verge of separation, and in fact lived separately for a few months due to conflicts.
    Everyone thought ours was the worst match at all.
    By that time, almost all our siblings, cousins and friends are married, and their marriages were basically normal.
    So, ours stood alone as one problematic love marriage in our circle.

10+ years down the line, we are here as a perfect couple, sharing a very beautiful marriage. Everyone who apparently had a smooth beginning in our circle are either struggling in some or the other ways, compromising the happiness of their marriage. But life is great for us - touchwood.

So, what's that mean?
    Horoscope??? I don't believe! Because I know a few couple, whose horoscopes were a perfect match, yet they divorced.
    Still wondering!!!!

Sunshine04 and shravs3 like this.
  2. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

I'm stealing this line. :angel:

Rihana likes this.