Do U Know????????

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by jayana, Jul 24, 2006.

1. jayana

jayana Senior IL'ite

~The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for Blood plasma.

~No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.

~Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

~You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.

~Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older.

~The first product to have a bar code was <ST2>Wrigley</ST2>'s gum.

~The King of Hearts is the only king WITHOUT A MOUSTACHE

~American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one (1) olive from each salad served in first-class.

[B]~Venus[/B]</ST2>[COLOR=#ff9900][COLOR=#ff9900][FONT=Arial][B] is the only planet that rotates clockwise. ([COLOR=black][I][COLOR=sandybrown]Since[/COLOR] <ST2>[COLOR=darkslategray][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff9900][FONT=Arial][B]Venus[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]</ST2>[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff9900][FONT=Arial][B] is normally associated with women,[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=sandybrown][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff9900][FONT=Arial][B]what does this tell you!) [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [/COLOR][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][COLOR=#33cc33][COLOR=#33cc33][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

2. jayana

jayana Senior IL'ite

Contd...

~Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

~Most dust particles in your house are made from DEAD SKIN!

[B]~The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer. [/B]
    So did the first "<ST1><ST1>[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial][B]Marlboro[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]</ST1><ST1>[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial][B]Man.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]</ST1></ST1>[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial][B]" [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=green][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [SIZE=4][B]~Walt[/B][/SIZE]</ST2><ST2>[SIZE=4][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B]Disney[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]</ST2></ST1>[SIZE=4][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B] was afraid [SIZE=5]OF MICE![/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=4]~PEARLS MELT[/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4] [COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B]IN VINEGAR![/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][SIZE=4]~The three most valuable brand names on earth:[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]
    [B][B][B][SIZE=4]Marlboro,[/SIZE] [/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial][B]Coca Cola,[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B] and [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff9900][COLOR=#ff9900][FONT=Arial][B]Budweiser,[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B] in that order.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][B]~It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...[COLOR=#000000] [COLOR=#008000]but, not downstairs.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][B][B][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000]~A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=#008000]

[/COLOR][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=green][COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#008000]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]~Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS](I keep my toothbrush in the living room now!)[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#0000ff]
    [B][B][COLOR=#33cc33][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6]And the best for last.....[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#33cc33]~Turtles can breathe through their butts.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/I][/B]
    [I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00cc00][COLOR=#00cc00][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I](I know some people like that, don't YOU?)[/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]_______________________________________________________________________

Regards,
    Jay
    [/B][/COLOR]

3. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

good one!

that was a nice post jayana. thanks for posting it.

cheers
    hopefloats