1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do not walk through a doorway

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anandchitra, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Mega
    Even in real life I am surrounded by people who keep on kidding me :boo:and pulling leg and not forgetting me faux pas like my "kerman" comment !

And in the virtual world you are not letting me live this one down.. :biglaugh

2 people like this.
  2. Anandchitra

Mindian
    You are always welcome verse or nor verse..

I also feel so liberated getting older. I have not yet done the fridge thing.. so far it only happens when I walk through a doorway!

I know there are so many diffiulties for us women getting older what with Menopause looming so scary.. its nice for us to make light of it here and atleast have a good time :) always good to see you friend:)

3. Anandchitra

Nitha
    You had me with the words young at heart.. :) many times I feel am getting more younger at heart while aging outward! Thanks so much for writing here:)

4. Anandchitra

Kerman
    So we are still waiting for those verses from you too :)

Trust me I am not that bold to tell of relatives.. my boldness extends only to this virtual world!

Haha opening fridge door and forgetting lunch! my oh my YOU are toooo YOUNG to be doing this dear:)

so good to see you always.. come back with verses now!! :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

AC, so many advantages in becoming old..nice tips, haha!
    I read this caption which is still in my 'memory'...:
    "Enjoy your old age, not everyone gets that privilege"
    If old age is a privilege..who wouldn't want it..but we should be flexible even though our joints are stiff..haha..

Sriniketan

2 people like this.
  6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hey Ac,

Am I thankful to your post or what? Once in a way, at my (ripe old) age, I need to come across such good analysis of situations. It cleared some cobwebs in my mind and now I can see more clearly with my myopic eyes!
    Looks like I have walked through too many doors!! I never knew the reason for my state until your kind self has explained the reasons here. Maybe our next house will be constructed without any doorways..okay, apart from the main door. A little loss is manageable..:rotfl Oh, btw, please enlighten me..does walking down the steps have the same effect? For I have a storage room in my basement and by the time I get there, I am totally confused as to why I got there. Luckily for me, I still remember how I got there..but then, who knows for how long?!

Your ditty on old age
    I cannot upstage
    But this much I can guage
    Your snippets are a rage
    Don't ever leave our page
    Stay forever and engage
    For you are our mage!:thumbsup

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  7. Anandchitra

Thank you my sweet friend. My not replying earlier is a sure sign of my laziness coupled with old age!
    I enjoyed reading your simple quote about priveldge.. WOW and your lines to be flexible.. only you can quote so eandearingly to me.. thanks always for the support:)love ya :):)

1 person likes this.
  8. Anandchitra

My sweet adorable S
    soooo happy to see you here.. Yes walking down the steps we suffer similar memory loss as walking thru a doorway :oops:

A comment from you and Cheeniya Sir can be a higlight for anyone writing in these forums bringing with it untold elation, pride, arrogance that we too can write and above all joy :thankyou2:

Staying forever !!.. :tongue Your lovely poem here has left me speechless with happiness.. above you made look up the dictionary too Bow

2 people like this.