1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do not walk through a doorway

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anandchitra, Nov 22, 2012.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Anandchitra,

Your post would be lot longer once you reach my age.

Napping has proved the best option for me when I am confused to finish my chores.

It makes me DREAM............

My house is one of the ,"most organized homes in America"

I am ready with beautiful outfits and hairstyle like in Hindi serials where all the ladies is loaded with jewelery and expensive saris 24/7

I have decorated my dinning table with candle lights ready with five course meal

Soft music is making my home delightful

I want to stop here....... as I am up from my nap....back into reality again....here you go... hahaha

Love,
    Bhavna

5 people like this.
  2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

MeGa
    That is amazing.. the Wish Key I mean.. so interesting rght :) Looks like the whole world "knows " you.. so popular for good humor and fun :)

3. Anandchitra

Anitap
    What to do? Once you know you are gettin up there.. might as well enjoy :) thanks dearie:)

1 person likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Ageing does sound interesting the way you put it and it sure has advantages and I have to say many people do make us of it! Well, it is not just age but all those thoughts racing in the head that makes me also forget in the first place as to why I am in the pantry. Unlike you staying rooted in between the rooms, I merrily walk back to the kitchen - i will immediately reminded of why I went to pantry the first time, if not too bad...every one has to eat what ever is cooking just the way it is! As for those naps, I seem to become one off late - for after every intense work out, I snooze merrily and that seems to be the best sleep I ever get! Very rejuvenating.

Well, enjoy getting old and older - not that others are getting any younger and regale us with more of your stories!

3 people like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

AC dear you brought a smile reading your post especially when I read about your husband pushing off and dont forget your baby, how can one forget their own child. Everyone who reach old age complain about forgetting. How nicely you have put in writing about joint pain, eyesight, memory etc. Your poem is too good and it says everything which you want to convey. RGS has also written an apt poem about what is in your mind

1 person likes this.
  6. Anandchitra

RGS Hope you dont think this is punishment for crossthread :)

Reaching to touch Whiskey
    I inadvertently played Hokey

Looks like RGS has the Latchkey
    OMG even MegA gets Pokey

Where oh Where is Kamalji
    Looks like we are having Party

Inviting ALL here is Okeydokey! :party

5 people like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you AC dear for the superfast like

1 person likes this.
  8. Anandchitra

Viji
    Sometimes these attributes are not just signs of advancing years. Many times we say parents and old people do not listen to younger people but as you become older, parents really start to see your age and lessen their nagging.
    Or it can be that they are giving up any hope of me ever changing and are saving whatever energy left for themselves or for their grand children.
    Thanks for stepping here and the lovely comment.

9. Anandchitra

Srama
    You are right that the preoccupied thoughts does lead to absent mindedness. It is also impressive to hear you work out intensely! Hearing about it itself is rejuvenating. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Anandchitra

Bhavna
    After looking at your impressive youthful profile photo I did think
    you had the most beautiful homw and wore beautiful outfits and could easily replace the reigning bollywood queen..
    however unlike you wanting to wake up I know what I have been thinking is real so can continue with said nap :)

1 person likes this.