1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do any one have experience in online shopping

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Bavishya, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Hi:hiya
    everyone.do anyone have experience in online shopping? Thinking to buy tunics and sarees but confused a lot.will they send what they show us? And about quality of cloth? Can anyone help me

2. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I done online shopping for books and memory cards only. One of my friend ordered dress for her kid, online.The quality was not on par with the price she paid. I personally feel that online shopping for clothes are not that great. I would not go for it.

Hope other experienced ilites pour their views.

Cheers
    Sweetlife

1 person likes this.
  3. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

I once did in Jabong and got a saree.... I ordered for a cute pink but it came in dark pink... felt very bad and didn ask for exchange rather not advising anyone to for it

1 person likes this.
  4. 123thirumala

123thirumala Silver IL'ite

i have done online shopping for sofa covers,but it was a bad experience for me they will not send the actual color,what we have ordered ,in my view online shopping for clothes is not good

1 person likes this.
  5. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Ohhhh.. Thats really bad yar... :-(

6. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    all of u for ur great suggestions in minutes.thank u

7. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

I shopped many times in ebay for memory cards, cell phone pouches , lappy pad, wireless mouse, leather handbag etc. The only time I shopped for a dress online was a BIG disaster! After hell lot of surfing and spending 6k on a dress, it turned out to be a different colour all together and the material wasnt upto mark. So, personally, online shopping for cloths isnt advised.

8. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u twinkel for ur suggestion

1 person likes this.
  9. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

Me to had done online shopping for electronic items, cosmetics,Toys, purse under wears ( as color doesn't matter much for me) bedsheet and was happy. I had ordered few dresses from FirstCry.com for my DD and was not happy with quality. I called them and they asked me to send good quality pictures (not sure what they meant of good quality, i sent them picture taken from my cell phone 8 MP)...but I stopped them following.

Now for me..no online shopping for clothes and shoes...

1 person likes this.
  10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I shop online for books, catridges and some gift items for birthdays for kids in our apartment complex. i want to give these kids different than that is available in my area. so far no issues.

I order my lingerie from online stores, as the brand i need is not available locally and i get tempted when there is a sale. so far so good.

i have once ordered a western cowboy shirt that my dd wanted for sometime, which i was not able to get outside in the showrooms, but found it on shopperstop. got the same as was shown, though i would not have gone for it, if it was in person, i would have got a size bigger than that.that is the only disadvantage.

i never buy on the other sites..a little scared if the color is not as what is shown.

1 person likes this.