discuss projects around GST in and around singaperumal koil, mwc

Discussion in 'Housing' started by bala94, Feb 16, 2010.

1. bala94

bala94 New IL'ite

annai builders-maraimalai nagar"s shri nagar area.
    <hr style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" size="1">Dear sisters,

My cousin brought 2400/- sq ft land in maraimalainagar under "Shri nagar" name from annai builders in 2004 and is in urgency to dispose this DTCP approved plot. It is 2.5 kms away from GST and is next to industrial area. Please guide us for the fair value consideration before contacting the brokers/buyers.
    <hr style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" size="1">

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2011

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: annai builders-maraimalai nagar"s shri nagar area.

bala,

areas near gokulapuram are going at around 1500 +. and in other places it is around 1000 too. depends on the place, location. check out the guideline value too.

3. bala94

bala94 New IL'ite

Re: annai builders-maraimalai nagar"s shri nagar area.

Thank you very much sister.

4. Shankarirani

Shankarirani New IL'ite

discuss area and projects :Singaperumal Koil

hi all

Just want to know your ideas.
    Planning to buy a flat in Singaperumal Koil which is 3km from Mahendra city.

Is it worth buying a flat over there.

Is Sundaram Finance a valid loan provider? your suggestions please

Each of the flat is 1136 sq ft which includes common area of 150 sq ft

They have said Rs 2125/sqft. Is this a good price?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
  5. mamtarani

mamtarani New IL'ite

anyone booked a flat in CEEDEEYES chennai pattinam??????

Hi this is mamta,and i joined last month to this Indusladies...quite interesting...
    we have booked a flat in tiruporur,ceedeeyes-chennaipattinam.
    i want to know whether any of you ILites...have also booked,so that we may share some of our experiences....please respond to this as we may get the possession by end of this 2010.and plan to move there by the may 2011....:idea

6. rajanlaxman

rajanlaxman New IL'ite

Plot and construction cost at Maraimalai Nagar & Singaperumal kovil

Hi All,

I am planning to construct a house around maraimali nagar or singaperumal kovil area and my budget (including plot purchase) is 28L. Plot size should be min 2000sq ft in that i need to build a medium model house ground floor alone 1200 sq ft. Experts can help me with this budget will I get my dream house ready..? Thanks in Advance.

7. Shankarirani

Shankarirani New IL'ite

Re: Plot and construction cost at Maraimalai Nagar & Singaperumal kovil

hi

I am planning to buy a flat over Singaperumal koil.
    Is it worth buying there?

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: discuss area and projects :Singaperumal Koil

shankarirani,

why are you thinking of spkoil. is your work place in mwc, or in spkoil. what are you looking at in the flat..a place of residence, or just investment. the rental income is not going to be great until mwc is in full swing.. if it in kattankulathur, gokulapuram there are more chance of people picking up apts for rent owing to the students - srm and the ford and other companies..

yes sundaram finance is a valid loan provider..but you need to read the fine print whoever you go with ..regarding the rate of interest, the prepayment clause and things..

who is the builder?? 150 common area is very common..but again how many flats and how much is the undivided share.

2125 for spkoil looks high but the rates have increased all over chennai again....but again exactly where in spkoil..and who is the builder..

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Plot and construction cost at Maraimalai Nagar & Singaperumal kovil

rajan,

i am not an expert. plot purchase would set you back by 12-15lacs depending on the area. mmnagar now attracts 675-750 depending on the promoter/developer.. you can always check out resale plots of the old dtcp layouts of the 1980-1990..

and gf of 1200*1200 will be another 15lacs..then the cost of the approval, and things.. so you are on the right track..

all the best for your plot purchase and construction of your dream home..

10. rajakl

rajakl New IL'ite

Re: discuss area and projects :Singaperumal Koil

I have my office in Mahindra City. There are lot of projects going around SingaPerumal Koil and Maraimalai nagar. Some prominent builders, like Arihant, Akshya, Hallmark are constructing their apartments here. But the value they quote per square feet is very very high, with respect to the current environmental conditions. Its highly un-justifiable.

If you can buy a approved DTCP Approved Plot in this area for 6 to 12 Lakhs for a 1 ground property, its not advisable to invest a huge money in flats.

My honest opinion.

i have invested some plots here. Planning to build a house on my own after some time.. anyways... very economical.