Discuss around OMR

Discussion in 'Housing' started by sugan2008, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: furnished appartment in thoraipakkam

gsk,

welcome to this forum.

why don't you check out with google. this is not a classifieds site and you may or may not get response.

I assume you are looking for family.

2. ChennaiRealty

ChennaiRealty New IL'ite

Hi GSK,

I am a realty consultant based at kovilambakkam. I have independent bungalow for sale near kovilambakkam. plot size 1800 sqft builtup 2600 sqft with 5 bedrooms. both plot as well as building are approved. if u r interested Please contact me through private messages.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
  3. gsk

gsk New IL'ite

Shanthi,

Thanks for your reply.I'll google it.

4. gsk

gsk New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks.But i am looking for an appartment for rent.I need it just for 10 to 12 months.

5. azp

azp New IL'ite

OMR Chennai - Srinivasa Nagar (next to SIPCOT)

Hi,
    We have few pieces of land in the Srinivasa Nagar layout in OMR (next to SIPCOT). We plan to build house in the region and would like to know of any good builders/recommendation who have built house in the area/close by

6. Devimalar

Devimalar New IL'ite

Sports city omr

I was going through the news clips of SPORTS CITY in OMR chennai. It looks amazing and might change the prospects of the housing around this locality. Will it be worth investing around this locality? Any views?

Devi

7. glappan

glappan New IL'ite

Re: OMR Chennai - Srinivasa Nagar (next to SIPCOT)

Hi Azp,

I am planning to buy a plot in 6th street at Omr/srinivasa nagar and would like some details on this purchase. Let me know if you could share some details on this property. Read some reviews about SIPCOT acquisition and other restrictions on this farm land area... when did you buy it, will this get cmda approval and what if SIPCOT acquires, compensation etc. thanks for your feedback.

8. Marvikx

Marvikx New IL'ite

OMR Road

Hi All,
    I have been looking for flat in OMR road. two year back i visited this place and saw lot of model flat that time i could make a decision since market was not good and had questions this builder will complete this huge project.
    If you see builder like DLF is builder 3500 flats and other builder are hundered of flat thats going lot of inventory in that area.
    Im very caution in making a decision and lot of people are kind of struck buy in that area.
    Please advise me if its worth buying there or not .
    some people are tell real estate market is going to crash.
    Please let me know your thought
    Thanks
    Marvikx :bonk

9. jayanthik

jayanthik New IL'ite

Looking for approved plot in OMR

Hi,

I am planning to purchase 1ground approved land near OMR road. Can you please suggest me good residential locations in OMR(mainly thuraipakkam,sholinganallur), layout names available for sale , price range and good reliable agent details?
    If any interested to sell ur plot in OMR please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jayanthi

10. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Re: Looking for approved plot in OMR

Hi Jayanthi,

Good that you have plans of buying a plot in OMR. I too have the same idea but havent decided on the location yet. My friend is dealing with plots near ECR and OMR but dont know whether she has approved plots. Shall let you know if I get any info on the same.

Btw, where do you live in dubai ?

Cheers,
    Devi.