Discovery gardens

Discussion in 'Housing in Dubai' started by santhoshisriram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. santhoshisriram

santhoshisriram New IL'ite

Hello ladies we r planning to relocate to discovery gardens from al nahda Dubai. we came for a round last week to enquire about the rents, but no clues. We are looking g for double or triple bedrooms is it available? One of the security told us that there is no double or triple bedrooms in discovery gardens.please people who are from discovery gardens help me...plssss.also I have 2 boys .one is in kg2 and another one planning for day care or nursery...is these facilities available...help me ladies please...thanks in advance for all your help.

2. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

Hi santhoshisriram
    hope you have moved to discovery gardens

3. JananiSangeeven

JananiSangeeven New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am Janani, to be honest from Jaffna- Sri Lanka - Tamil speaking. we have no one form Jaffna in here. So thought of joining the indian ladies group as most of our customs and traditions are based on the indian traditions. Hope you guys will take me in :). Living in discovery garden, Two kids, one is 4 going to Regent international school and the other is 14 months goind to Jebel Ali village nursery in DG. Hope to get some responds and get in touch with you all.

cheers,
    janani

4. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Hi.. 2bhks are there in discovery gardens. But I guess its not easily available for rent. They might be less in numbers. My husband's company has few 2bhks as guest house for its staff. And also studio types are difficult to get.