1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Disc Hernia and Disc Degeneration

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by puni88, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi Selvi,

It is related to Disc Hernia. Usually, if it mild, a little physio therapy, bed rest will help. the red pimples like are also an indication..and the numbness could be because of nerve compression due to the prolapse of the cord. is she mobile are finding it difficult to walk.

First, find out which disc has moved. follow the doctors prescription.

2. citralekha

citralekha New IL'ite

Dear,

I am on 4 months medical leave due to degeneration. Mine is affecting C3,C4,C5 and C6. It is on my neck. Due to this my left hand is numb. I could not drive, bend down(sudden blackout). Even steroid is not helping me to relieve the pain.

At the moment only physio, neurotin, neurofen and methycobal are halping me to manage the pain. All this are caused by working with computer. And i am in my late 30s. At times, i feel i want to chop off my neck and hand...

3. JyothiBN

JyothiBN New IL'ite

Hi ,

I had MRI recnetly, and report says, annular bulging at L4-L5, need to show the report to the doc,I am having low back pain, radiating to leg ,numbness at nights, and pelvic nerves pain too.
    The strage thing is, pelvic nerves burning sensation and pain.
    is it anyway related to disc prob?