1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did you put a smile on HIS/HER heart Today?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Jul 13, 2010.

1. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

WOW, Swaran!! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
    Innovative ideas = Swaran. I remember you did such creative things on his past birthdays too, right? :) Cute one to mislead him and double the surprise!
    Waking him at 2am..and handing him the puzzle.. pavam-pa.. :rotfl

Now can we expect that the 'return gifts' would make their way into the "my DH swept me off my feet" thread?!! Oh wait.. he returned it around 2 AM.. then probably "no" is the answer..:biglaugh:)hide:)
    Thanks Janani!! Happy to see you! Love your snippets. :)
    Share the nice things when time permits-pa.. put a smile on our hearts too. :)

2. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Hi swaran..I happened to look at your birthday ideas in the thread..your ideas and gifts are totally awesome.Shows your love for your husband.He is very lucky and you have lot of patience:bowdown

3. Cuteprincess

Cuteprincess Silver IL'ite

Nice thread and lovely posts by all..

I will tell you what happened today. This might be silly but still thought of sharing.

My DH comes home for lunch everyday. I wanted to go for oil bath today, so I had applied a lot of oil and tied my hair on the top ( in tamil we say utchi kondai). Seeing me my DH started laughing like anything. He then searched for a small stick and put it on my hair. When I asked for the reason he said " You look like vadivelu in Pokkiri (tamil movie) and this stick was the only thing missing. I was arrrrrrrrgh.......:oops:.

When I saw the mirror, I ended up laughing too..:biglaugh

4. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

5. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Okay I was thinking to respond to this thread but then I thought DH is the best one to answer if I put a smile on his heart or not today...so today evening I cozied up nicely next to him and asked him coyly "Sweetie, did I put a smile on your heart today?"

Sensing that I am upto some mischief or something.....which I am usually am:crazy he said "No", I was like "WHAT..........no aa how can you say that...and I tickled him (he is extremely ticklish) and said "I need to write a reply to True....and it has to be a Yes...don't you remember I made Puranpolis today for the upakarma festival.....all for YOU."

He must have thought who is this True and why I HAD to write yes
    ...but he was laughing like crazy and said "okay Yes"... I was laughing too and I said "yes, yes for what"....yes you put a smile on my heart today by making puranpolis all for ME, now will you stop tickling me" he said. Then I said to him "I love you...I just love you sweetie"!! Then..um never mind...;-)

There you go True, yes I put a smile on his heart today!!:rotfl

P.S. - Do I need to guess what you will write....."poor S"... :)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  6. thamaraisk

thamaraisk New IL'ite

nice entries!!

i need to ask my DH if i made him/his heart smile today!!

:hide::coffee

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

U are rite... :biglaugh

thanks for ur compliments dear...My DH is my biggest :gift: from god...there is no gift bigger than that...hence i am more lucky than him:-D

:rotfl:biglaugh:rotfl

hehehe that was a nice one ...

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  8. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Oh dear! Poor S!
    But I know you'll make it up to him :)

9. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Swara,

What an idea?? Enga irundhu ungaluku idea kedaikudhu ipdi lam?:bonk
    So cute.Your DH is very lucky:cheers

@ True,
    Today I visited this section of IL and I am really surprised to see the posts. I am all smiles

I never knew that you are contributing so much here in addition to snippets forum.. So nice of you:cheers

10. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

No 'Poor S' for you, Jay (why state the obvious..besides SP said it already..:hide:) Kidding.:)

:rotfl Lovely, Lovely, Lovely!! You should start writing a lot, Jay.. It is like watching a movie. (And I know you put a smile on that ticklish heart more often than you share here. ;-) )
    You haven't told him about our friendship yet? shakehead You made me all :-(.
    Come on.. I know you would have Thamarai.If not, no big deal, go put it and share it right out of the oven. :rotfl

:yes::iagree
    So nice of you, Raba! .........:thankyou2: