1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did I Find Love ?!!?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Oct 29, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

DID I FIND LOVE<o:p></o:p>
    I have not met this person but I feel I am associated with him or her for a long time. Is the Lord asking me to explore and find out if there is LOVE hidden here.
    I stay awake for these people unconditionally do so many things without expecting anything in return. Is the Lord saying you are hooked to the magic word LOVE. Hang on.
    I keep forgiving this person for all goods and ODDS and have nursed few wounds on his or her behalf too. Is the Lord saying you have walked the right path keep going.. There is LOTS OF LOVE IN STORE.
    I have this person spinning in my mind all the time even in my prayers.. Is the Lord saying you have found LOVE learn to treasure it.
    I have spent considerable amount of days, years and months with this person but I feel the time is fleeing, Is the Lord saying, you have understood the meaning of life and the magic of the word LOVE.

I have let it go sometimes and have walked the path of loneliness, Is the Lord saying, it was necessary to give up LOVE as the LOVE of Lord was showering from the sky to bless me...
    I have cried bitter tears for this person and the Lord is saying do not worry, all good things have thorny paths.. You will get your LOVE.....

I have failed to express my feelings and have lost this person.. My heart is searching for him or her through poetries, gazals, songs, letters, movies, I can see this person at all times.. Why is it so? Is the Lord saying when I sent LOVE to you, all that you wanted was to nurse your ego. Now when its gone, you can only hope it re-enters in some other form.. Kindly forget the past and march towards the future. There is lots of LOVE stored in this universe, inhale it.
    I can keep going... lets all join together to enjoy the magic word LOVE which triggers our heart, rises it to ecstasy and makes our life worth living...
    If you have eaten the bitter fruit, do not worry, everyone did not get their first alphabet "A" WRITE ON THE VERY FIRST DAY CORRECTLY…

Bye folks
    <o:p></o:p>

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Good one,Malspie. I am impressed that you have put your thoughts is simple but eloquent words. The word Lord shows the love you have for Jesus, am I right?

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,
    Coming from love is being open, truthful & simple. When love fills our heart, we are at our best. We create love around us and live in a loving world.
    My favourite quote is:
    I find love when I look within....
    I create love around me.
    I see the signs of love
    everywhere I look...
    I remember I am lovable.

Thanks for a "love"ly post, Applepie !
    Love,
    Chithra.

4. rewa

rewa New IL'ite

Hey pie

I remember having read " Be with the ones you love as if today is the last day they r going to be with you". You have brought all the dimensions of the relationships that one may encounter in this lifetime... And please... Love is spontaneous.. no Lord or God gives it.. It IS. Love has no limitations, regulations.. no rules of give n take. Its only GIVE. It doesnt matter if you get back. And you dont need a God, if you can give out unadulterated love.. There is a sone in a tamil movie called " Anbe Sivam" .. it is translated like this " If the heart is just a piece of muscle, a spike of fire conquers it ( death is inplied here) BUT.. if the heart becomes the path of love.. it conquers death. "

love has no bindings.. no rules.. no boundaries.

rewa