1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Romantic Disorders

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Elphaba, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Elphaba

Elphaba New IL'ite

hai ek dilchasp mehboobaaa
    brahmand ka aatwa ajoobaaaa
    uski andaaz hai anokhaaa
    uski pehchaan hai gumshudaaa

Uffo! tum bhi naaaaaa!

1 person likes this.
  2. Elphaba

Elphaba New IL'ite

How can I not when I experience something like:

Refer: here

I know you don't expect to find a random letter like this in your cupboard. But I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. I mean, like, you are the awesomest person I have ever met and am so lucky to have you in my life. Believe it, please. If you are thinking why I would hide something like this in your cupboard and why I would not express my feelings to you directly, it is only because I think it is utterly romantic to leave notes in your cupboard. No?

I got this idea about tearing up my letter into three pieces and ending each note with a clue to where the next part would be (someone brilliant gave me this idea actually). Is there anything better than a love scavenger hunt? The first clue would go like this:

(the next 3 pages are censored)

The head and heels are fused to form one gelatinous sap over that spontaneous and playful catch. Save me!

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Oops! I am in a wrong class and let me check my sheet to find my class. Oh, no, I am in the right class "Diagnostic and statistical manual of romantic disorder".

The students are busy in the lab working on practicals to study the wicked smile and whoever came late are grabbing their bags to go to the lab while talking to each other.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

First part should be placed near a pillar in Taj Mahal, Agra, the second in Alexandria and the third in a Gondola in Venice. If nothing happens, at least one sees those wonderful places.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  5. Elphaba

Elphaba New IL'ite

Men, men, men, few men I tell you ..
    They think under carpet, under toiletry, under pillow, under tv remote, under hairbrush, behind radiator, overhead kitchen cabinet is more romantic eh

Next time all letters will be rejected unless they are found floating in ether in outer space.