1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Desperate Housewives

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, May 18, 2009.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

Does anyone follow "Desperate Housewives" tv drama ?

There was a season finale yesterday night. If you have watched, what is your point of view ?

I had never watched it before, but last week i watched 2 episodes and could make out the story thats going on. So having known that, the finale was amazingly done with a twist..
    Share your ideas here..

2. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Ranchu,i missed this entire season :bonk due to one or other reason.
    I love that show.I saw one episode and was shocked to see katherine with mike!!! and susan has a new love:crazy.
    I am so much under suspense..what happened to adam (katherines husband).What happened betn mike and susan (they were so much in love).
    Think edie is not there in that season.Why was bree with kral and stealing orson's stuff!!!! let me just stop here....
    Even yesterday i wanted to watch atleast the season finale but had to make important ph calls to my brothers back home :rantso missed it again.
    Oh how i wish they rerun the entire season on some chanel (like they are doing in lifetime).

Sorry i could not answer your question,but just thought of sharing my thoughts.

suji

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I dont have answers to all ur questions but let me try to fill u with few details :

.what happened to adam (katherines husband).What happened betn mike and susan (they were so much in love).

Yday's season finale, showed some guy Dave trying to kill susan and her son MJ. Susan and mike are divorced now. Mike was off to Vegas with Katherine to marry her, but in airport he gets to know Dave is trying to kill , so he leaves katherine in airport and runs to rescue. And he succeeds in saving.
    the last scene showed mike marrying someone . but the bride's face was not shown. So every blog in internet is debating if its Susan or Katherine..
    With regard to Gabrielle, Karlos' "hot" niece is coming to stay with them. So trouble for Gabby in the next season.

Bree is having an affair with karl !

4. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

I too watch this show. I think Mike married Susan in the final. I'm also dissapointed they killed Edie. i liked her character.

5. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Mike and Susan while going for date night met with an accident.Dave's wife and child died in the accident.After the incident Susan divorces Mike.Then Dave goes for treatment.But Dave meets Edie in a party and decides to marry her.Since she already has home in Mysterial lane they both move there.That time Susan dates a Italian guy and Mike and Katherine starts seeing each other.But nobody knows about Dave.When Edie finds about Dave he tries to kill her.But she inturns gets into accident when Orson comes in front of her and her car get crashed in transformer.Orson starts stealing things to hide this fact and Brie feels that she has to get divorce from him because of his attitude.But since the divorce means they have to split the propery by half she decides to steal things from her home as per her lawyers advice.In the mean time Dave tries to kill Mike but Susan tells him that she is the one who drove the car and not him during accident without knowing about Dave.So Dave decides to Kill her son by taking them to boating.He records everything in a cd and gives that to Mike .The same weekend Mike decides to get married with Katherine.
    Hope it clarifies some of your questions :).

Thanks
    Mangai

Last edited: May 30, 2009
  6. SuganyaJawahar

SuganyaJawahar Senior IL'ite

Hi Guys,
    I see a lot of change in the storyline. I watch it in the afternoon at Lifestyle between 12 to 3Pm. What you guys are telling is a different story. Am I missing something here?? I did watched yesterday's part and as per it, Susan is with some other guy :drool ????
    Is the story u are telling is from different season?? IF so, let me know the timings and the channel. Will catch up from that..

7. ValuableTime

ValuableTime Senior IL'ite

Hi Guys,
    I've also watched this soap and I have to say, I really liked it.
    I finished watching all the episodes of Season 5 from some online board. I dint knew the timing before. So I missed.
    Anyhow, Whom do you want Mike to marry?? I really like Mike in this soap. He looked great :)
    I liked the funny part about lynette being pregnant again and that too with twins :) LOLZ :rotflfunny funny :)
    What do u think will happen in Season 6? I am so eager to watch it. I think it comes by end of September.

8. ValuableTime

ValuableTime Senior IL'ite

Hi Suganya,
    I think you've been watching a different season. The season's last episode got over recently.
    If you want, you can watch them online too. Just google it. You might find loads of them. :)

9. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Thanks mangaii for the story!!!
    Wow so many twists and turns...thats what i like about this serial.
    The new season i wont miss it this time.
    Susan is #1 flirt so its not surprising that she is with a new guy.But i didnt like lynette getting pregnant again,she already had 4 kids:spin.
    Waiting for the new season.

suji

10. jasminderkaur

jasminderkaur Senior IL'ite

Thanks for posting all this information here. I used to watch this show, but now my idiot cablewallah has stopped showing Star World. I was so hooked to desperate housewives.