Desi single mom with kids eager to meet other single moms with kids in Irving area

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by vandnavaid, Nov 7, 2013.

1. vandnavaid

vandnavaid New IL'ite

I am a single working desi mom with kids living in Irving, TX who is going through Divorce. I wanted to meet some other desi moms so that I and my kids can have guilt free good time.

2. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Re: Desi single mom with kids eager to meet other single moms with kids in Irving are

It pains me to see that there is no single response to this thread. I really hope that this thread was lost and actually slipped through the cracks.

OP,

Try posting in parenting forums. Perhaps, the regional forums don't get much attention.

Have you tried socializing in your apartment/community/neighborhood? I was told that Irving area has lot of Indians.

From my observations, moms of other ethnicities do not seem to care/ask about marital status. It is very easy to strike random conversation with them on hallways and invite each other for mini dinner dates.

By any chance, are you trying to mingle only with single moms? Are you open to mingle with all types of moms? I hope you find company for you and your kids.

Good Luck.

3 people like this.
  3. Talcum

Talcum New IL'ite

Hi vandnavaid,

I am a desi single working mom with a kid in Dallas. Would like to connect with you and other single moms you may know.

Thanks,
    Talcum