Delhi-ites - Itinerary help please

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by maroon, Mar 18, 2014.

1. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

Dear ladies, I have been searching online as well as IL for a 3 day Delhi itinerary. But confused still....as the 3-day includes Monday..

We are reaching there on a Sunday around 1 PM and then leaving on Wednesday early morning 4 AM. We will be staying in a hotel in Pahar Ganj.

I came to know that quite a few tourist spots are closed on Monday, so probably those are the ones to cover on Sunday or Tuesday. If we have to take a 1 day-tour package then Tuesday is the only option.

Can you please suggest an itinerary and the mode of transport for sight-seeing.

Help please. Thanks.

2. mcutiepie

mcutiepie Gold IL'ite

Hey there,

Welcome to Delhi,

Places you can visit:

1) India Gate (Preferrably in eve/night)
    2) Akshardham (It is closed on Tuesday)
    3) Red fort. There is a sound-music show in the evening. You can check over internet for further details.
    4) Connaught Place (CP)- To roam aroung and shop. Also Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is near to this. Agrasen ki Baoli and Jantan Mantar are also at walking distance from CP.
    5) Kingdom of dreams- It is in gurgaon. Check its website for rates and further details.

If you want to shop in delhi or visit good malls.. PM me.. i will share the details...

Enjoy!!

1 person likes this.