1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Take the 100 Days Positivity Challenge : Join Here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Delhi Enterpreneurs...Please guide me for wholesale markets

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Happy2be, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

Oh My God!! Its been damn long since I dropped at IL, which used to be a daily junction for me. Long as in, I don't really even remember when was the last time. How time flies and responsibilities take over us.

Apart from working from home for our web business with husband, I have just begun another, hobby turned business, you can say, just 2 months back. I'm so grateful to my husband and my in laws to be so supportive. I had a concept of a muliti store and that is what I am aiming at from 1 display wall of a room at my place. It's giving a fine response as for the start.

I have explored markets for clothes, handbags, watches etc, but since a few days, I am hunting for a wholesale market for kids stuff. Toys games educational items I am getting at sadar too, but I need to have those small cheap gift items that can be used as return gifts or just as a token of love to a kid who visits you. Those items that are priced at say Rs.30, Rs.40 at the stores, like those stationary packs, cute cartoon pencil stands etc etc, may be I should say, chinese items.

Please guide me where can I get such items from? I have been desperately hunting and browsing the net but all in vain :-( Please guide.