1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Deepika Padukone Family Pics

Discussion in 'Movies' started by pandusk, Jul 30, 2010.

1. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Found these while browsing , so thought of sharing. If you have already seen then please ignore it.

Mr. Prakash Padukone-Father
    Mrs. Ujjala Padukone-Mother

Deepika's Biography: ( Source: http://www.deepika-padukone.com)
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td>I was born in Denmark but was brought up in Bangalore as my parents returned to their roots when I was a year old. I did my I.C.S.E. from Sapphire High School. I was a good student and managed to score decent marks at the end of the term. I was more inclined towards extra-curricular activities and participated in events like dance, music and sports.
    Though I was never a bully, I loved to play pranks on my classmates. Often I would create a commotion and tell our teacher that my classmates were up to some mischief. This would obviously make them bear the brunt of the teacher’s anger while I would escape from the scene unscathed.
    Throughout my school life I had been a tomboy and would talk loudly, at the top of my voice. Though I never bunked class, I enjoyed long weekends. Often, I would skip school either on a Monday or a Friday. Many a time I would feign a stomach ache and call up my mother from school and coax her to take me home.
    I shared a beautiful relationship with my grandparents. I vividly remember that I would get up early in the morning and watch my maternal grandmother churn buttermilk in the traditional fashion. As a child, the entire process fascinated me.
    I have a younger sister, who at present is in class X. We always argue and get into fights, but I am very protective about her. I guide her with her studies as well as on the kind of clothes she wears.
    I did my plus-two from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. Then I came to Mumbai to pursue a career in modelling. My father, Prakash Padukone’s association with badminton did draw me to the game. I even played at the national level but then someone introduced me to the glamour world and ever since, there has been no looking back.
    However, my stint in the glamour world has not been able to extinguish my desire to pursue higher studies. At present, I am doing my graduation in social science through correspondence.
    </td> </tr> </tbody><tbody> </tbody> </table>

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010

2. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Some more..........

Attached Files:

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

ohhh my god she is sooo cute even when she was a kid....lovely family...thanks pandu for the pics

4. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Beautiful girl. Very Indian features (large eyes, sharp nose).

Thanks for the pics.

5. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing.

6. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi

Nice pictures , ohh i didnt know that Deepika is Prakash padukone badmiminton player s daughter, resembles her handsome dad.

7. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

She looks cute. Thanks for sharing.

8. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Very beautiful family.

thanks for sharing dear

ganges

9. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

I guess, she got her good looks from her mother...
    she looks very young

10. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi dear
    thanx for posting the pics