Deepavali Puja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Oct 12, 2006.

1. BharathiRajesh

BharathiRajesh New IL'ite

Hello Chitra mam,

Seeing all posts, planning to do puja this year. Thanks a lot for your posts.

Regards,

Bharathi.R

2. maruthi

maruthi New IL'ite

Dear Chitra madam,

This is my first post to you in this forum but have been a silent reader of your slokas and recipes thread. Not enough words to praise you and thank you so much. Planning to do Lakshmi and Kubera puja .

Happy Deepavali .

Maruthi

3. Iniya

Iniya New IL'ite

My dear chitumma,
    Deepavali puja looks very simple & easy to do.i have few doubts regarding this puja-shd v need to use kalasam r just the diety will do? thank u chitumma.

HAPPY DIWALI TO U & TO UR FAMILY.

Ever loving,
    Iniya.

4. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

Dear Madam

Just now i did Lakshmi Kubera pooja. After performing this pooja got so much satisfaction and felt very happy. Last year after reading u r post i started doing this pooja and continued this year also. thankyou very much for introducing this pooja.

With best regards

Attached Files:

5. kavitac7

kavitac7 Senior IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Chitra,
    I finished the Diwali pujas yesterday following the simple pooja format you had given earlier. No more confusion this time. Even did the Sri Suktam Homa along with Lakshmi Kubera puja. Thank you very much for sharing this on IL! I wish you and your readers a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year!

6. 3012

3012 New IL'ite

Re: May God bless you, Preethi !

Hi Chitra,
    Your explanation is simply superb and Thanks. :)

I am so happy to join IL, Your posts are excellent and Pls do post how do we do normal pooja at home (daily Pooja).
    I will do this lighting 16 lamps and on Fridays and auspicious days (Thanks to You)
    Thanks in adv.

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

8. sweety62

sweety62 Senior IL'ite

Hello chitra mam, as described in the pooja format, I have a question. Please clear me we also worship Lord Ganesh along with Maa Lakshmi and Lord Kuber. In the described pooja you did not mention Ganesh pooja.
    Please do not feel wrong I am not arguing but trying to clear my doubt

I can never point you ever wrong as you have always guided us to a right direction. This is just to know the right way
    Thanks
    Seema

9. revatib

revatib New IL'ite

Dear Chaithra,

Even iam among the silent visitor of this website, today ur puja vidhis made me to reply.... Iam really impressed and thankful for the puja vidhi of varamahalakshmi and lakshmi kubera puja... I really have no words to thank you... Thank u so much.... I have few doubts if you clear those then i will be very thankful to u and do these pujas with a right vidhi this year...
    1. For Lakshmi kubera puja also i used to follow the same procedure of varamahalakshmi like keeping the kalasam, tieing saree. Tell me dont we have to keep kalasam for this Puja?
    2. Regarding the sixteen deepam (iam really impressed and was totally unknow about it thanks a ton for this info.) which lamps can we use for this (let me also know which you have used).
    3. And you have mentioned that we have or can lit these 16 lamps on every friday... can we do this regularly on every friday of the year.

Once again thank u from the bottom of the heart for such a valuable post..... And please do reply for the above queries pls.....

Revati

10. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Revati,